"When CPJ says go, you go!"

Jacksonville State 1st Half Rideout Video

wreck3_tiny.jpg
by Winfield Featherston on Sep 9, 2009 7:00 AM EDT
comment.v1599.png
5 comments
Well, here it is everybody. My very first ride out in the Ramblin' Reck from Georgia Tech for 2009. Before you watch, let me tell you what to look for because it is quite entertaining.
1. Who is that first voice you hear telling me to get moving? It's Paul Johnson himself telling me to go! TV/ESPN360 or whatever was behind and we were not supposed to take off until about 2:45 until kickoff instead of 3:00 minutes before kickoff.
2. The Reck drives slow in this video, because well, no one know we were leaving so I couldn't run over the cheerleaders!
3. Listen to the lady at the end telling me that I was not supposed to go yet (original quote: "You do NOT go until Todd tells you to go!").On the contrary, when Paul Johnson tells you to go, you go!

3895082400_843449cabd.jpg

http://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/2009/9/9/1022009/jacksonville-state-1st-half

Caption Contest!!!!!!!!

I can see the alternate ending: The guy hesitates and CPJ pulls him out of the car and drives the Wreck out himself and runs over JSU's head coach.

I could DEFINITELY see the guy telling PJ "Well, we're not supposed to leave yet so..."

Then we would be witness to the first time the players broke through the paper since 1960... with the wreck in pursuit lol

Please tell me that Winfield Featherston isn't that guy's real name. If so....yikes.

Please tell me that Winfield Featherston isn't that guy's real name. If so....yikes.

its a historic name, although i dont know if this guy has that name

Winfield S. Featherston

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/#searchInput
http://www.stingtalk.com/wiki/File:Winfield_Scott_Featherston.jpg
Winfield S. Featherston

Winfield Scott Featherston "Old Swet" (August 8, 1820 – May 28, 1891) was an antebellum two-term U.S. Representative from Mississippi and a brigadier general in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War. He was later a state politician and a circuit court judge.

Ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves a ball coach! Don't you love the throw-back, no nonsense attitude. It's contagious!!! GO JACKETS!!!!

No more "pamby-shamby"! Make Clemson, SC a true "Death Valley"!

DG

www.daltonjackitup.com

Let CPJ drive the Wreck this week. He will run over the Tiger. Better yet, save that for UGA the whatever number.

its a historic name, although i dont know if this guy has that name

Winfield S. Featherston

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Winfield Scott Featherston "Old Swet" (August 8, 1820 – May 28, 1891) was an antebellum two-term U.S. Representative from Mississippi and a brigadier general in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War. He was later a state politician and a circuit court judge.

That's someone I use to paint up with, his name is Winfield Tufts.

When Paul Johnson says "Jump!" you say "How high?" When Paul Johnson says, "Let's go!" you say, "How many cheerleaders would you like for me to run over, sir?"

Yeah, I've got to say the TD Hoo-ee, RR club Jo-ee, whoo-oe ever needs to be "reassigned."

Coach had the call.

Back