Which has-been program would you rather be a fan of?

Which has-been program would you rather be a fan of?

• Total voters

LaFlavor

Flats Noob
This is really more a process of elimination than anything else.

1. You can rule out any current or future $EC school. Seriously, öööö those guys.
2. Can't root for blatant cheaters (see above), so that rules out FSU and Miami.
3. University of Spoiled children? No, thank you.
4. That leaves UofM and Nebraska. I could go either way, picked UofM because of their engineering background. I guess. Growing up rooting for Sparty, though, I feel dirty.

law_bee

Dodd-Like

These UT Austin girls made a European study abroad video

The Tab
These UT Austin girls made a European study abroad video

Playboy's Top Party Schools 2011 Released: How do The Campus Socialite's  Top 5 (So Far) Stack Up? - Campus Socialite

GTpat

Varsity Lurker
My has been program is absolutely the best. We have UGA like expectations, can’t ever beat our rival, and coach talks like some idiotic philosopher. It’s great to be a Wolverine!

edit: at least when tech loses in some ridiculous fashion I don’t have to hear about it every week for the next decade on ESPN.

byteback

Dodd-Like
I picked Texas because there is absolutely no excuse for the flagship university in a football mad state to struggle so damned much. The talent is unreal in that state and even with so many other D1 schools to fight over talent, I am just trying to understand why the program is so mediocre.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I picked Texas because there is absolutely no excuse for the flagship university in a football mad state to struggle so damned much. The talent is unreal in that state and even with so many other D1 schools to fight over talent, I am just trying to understand why the program is so mediocre.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
all that and they are still arrogant as öööö, have not won the big 8 since 2009 and they are bring the team that has won about 8 times since then with them but they are going to stroll in and wreck the SEC