Who can we beat on the rest of our schedule

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
You are a mutt lover when every post you make sounds like you want us to lose. How’s that crow taste, dummy.
Ag
You are a mutt lover when every post you make sounds like you want us to lose. How’s that crow taste, dummy.
Oh, for öööös-sake, retard. I'm glad we won. I still dont like our chances with any of the games the rest of the year, especially against the mutts. Doesn't mean I'm hoping we lose, just acknowledging reality.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Ag

Oh, for öööös-sake, retard. I'm glad we won. I still dont like our chances with any of the games the rest of the year, especially against the mutts. Doesn't mean I'm hoping we lose, just acknowledging reality.
Suddenly, we don’t have öööö players. That’s the best thing about today. Our players don’t have to get öööö on here.

beej67

new around here
So we would need a bigger miracle than we got against USF to beat Miami, and there's no hope vs anyone else.
Guess we got it bitch!!
I just watched the replay, and I definitely agree we got it. The offense only scored 7 points in regulation, Miami missed 3 field goals, and one third of our net passing yards came from our punter.

But our defense really doesn't look too terrible, and nobody's quitting. I like that nobody's quitting.

edit:

Looking ahead, it's possible we might be able to pull out a win vs NC State with an equivalent miracle. They turned out to be pretty bad.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
I just watched the replay, and I definitely agree we got it. The offense only scored 7 points in regulation, Miami missed 3 field goals, and one third of our net passing yards came from our punter.

But our defense really doesn't look too terrible, and nobody's quitting. I like that nobody's quitting.

edit:

Looking ahead, it's possible we might be able to pull out a win vs NC State with an equivalent miracle. They turned out to be pretty bad.
Some of that is right but Miami has a good defense: UVA, NC State are worse and VT is much worse. UVA and VT give up a lot of sacks which helps us since we are not built to get a rush against good lines.

VT is our most likely win. Pitt and UGA are our least likely.

No guarantees because we still have a lot of issues.

Also, it was far from a miracle: refs gave Miami 4 points; and bad breaks took 10 off the board for GT.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I think we have a good chance in the other games. Pitt isn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard and Virginia has trouble moving the ball as much as we do. Poly looks soft.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
You buck-toothed uncle ööööer. Get back to playing Fortnite, queerbait.

Glad we won today. Still think we'll lose big to the mutts. Acknowledging likelihood does not make me a "mutt lover", you ööööing mental midget abortion.

Go suck a doorknob, retard.
People who like to show their negative asses on this board should learn how to eat crow better than you did here.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like

edit:

Where the hell is 'missed 3 field goals' crap coming from? They missed TWO. We BLOCKED one. There's a difference.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan

edit:

We had a 10 points wiped off the board with a touchdown called back then fumble as well as a kick we should have gotten.

The refs also tried to screw us with having to re kick twice.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Where the hell is 'missed 3 field goals' crap coming from? They missed TWO. We BLOCKED one. There's a difference.
Yep. We also left at least six points on the field with the fumble in FG range and the penalty when King nailed the 52 yarder so I'm comfortable playing the "if" game.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Michael Cuntingham gave us more credit than some on here.

Last edited:

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Michael Cuntingham gave us more credit than some on here.
Well, the week before he said there was NO improvement in the team. I'm not sure he can be correct both weeks.

I'm not sure if he writes the way he does just to push buttons or if he has a hard time being logical or consistent.