Who do you want to play in a bowl?

Guy mixed up "formally" and "formerly", then he says they are going to beat up nerds, then he says the game is going to take four hours. I guess three wrongs makes a write.
Flying on a prayer writing football pieces during basketball season.

I like the Kentucky match-up. Looking over their season schedule, there were no games that make me think that they are better than Tech. In their win over Louisville, they just capitalized on the same opportunity that Duke, Virginia, and Wake let slip away. But an SEC team in a bowl game looks like a tough opponent to the media, so we get a legitimate-looking team that we would be likely to beat. If the Citrus doesn't take an ACC team, we would likely face an AAC team in the Military Bowl. We would end up with a dangerous team like Navy/Houston/Memphis that, if we beat, the media would disregard as a soft-schedule opponent. Fortunately, all the forecasters believe the Citrus will go to an ACC team, so there is probably some basis for that.

Oh, yes. I don't care how long ago it was. I don't care if nobody in the entire state of Colorado remembers or was born then or whatever else the hell. I remember the pain. And I want Colorado to feel that pain.
This, Colorado is also a right answer. I'd prefer to get Auburn or LSU but I'd also love the opportunity to smash the Buffs' heads in.

I want an SEC team or Colorado. Colorado would be a big win on paper and I think we could take them. We would put up 600 yards on Kentucky and go 3-0 against the SEC this year.

I'd really like a rematch of GT vs. Iowa, to avenge 2009

All I want for Christmas is UGA vs. Miami and Miami to win

Last edited:
I want an SEC team or Colorado. Colorado would be a big win on paper and I think we could take them. We would put up 600 yards on Kentucky and go 3-0 against the SEC this year.
We'd finish 5th in the SEC east in less than half the games. If we won one more after that we'd finish 2nd.

öööö KY and their stupid basketball fans. The "school" is just cover for an NBA training facility. They and their football team suck. We will dominate them.

It is the same stuff that you would hear from fans of any other also ran SEC team. They think they are good just because they play in the SEC. I always get a good laugh at fans of other teams that think they know something about our team. We run the "triple option" so they automatically know all our strengths and weaknesses. We played on ACCN, SECN, ESPNU, and one time ESPN. I bet most Kentucky fans haven't seen us play even one time this season.

Biddies-and-growd-up..jpeg

Back