Who is going to Virginia tomorrow?

upload_2019-11-8_17-58-27.gif
Is his nickname “the white knuckler”?
upload_2019-11-8_17-58-27.gif

My daughter is a 2nd degree black belt so yeah. And her brother (also a 2nd ° black belt and high school wrestler )deadlifts > 500 # and overhead squats >300 so there's that too.
Hey, I’m on your side, but I think you now have to post pictures.

Pics will not be forthcoming.

I am ashamed to think that I once considered my fellow StinGTalkers as brethren.

I'll be in Charlottesville tomorrow but I have at least three conference calls before the game - as I have indicated, I am a busy man.

Anyone who wants to join me in a pre-game toast to our Yellow Jackets is welcome to text me. I don't give a flying whatever what the Vegas line is - we are going to kick some Zima ass tomorrow.

Pics will not be forthcoming.

I am ashamed to think that I once considered my fellow StinGTalkers as brethren.

I'll be in Charlottesville tomorrow but I have at least three conference calls before the game - as I have indicated, I am a busy man.

Anyone who wants to join me in a pre-game toast to our Yellow Jackets is welcome to text me. I don't give a flying whatever what the Vegas line is - we are going to kick some Zima ass tomorrow.
Will your daughter be joining us?

Can’t blame stingtalk. That’s like blaming a lion for eating the lamb you threw in it’s cage. You knew what would happen.

Can’t blame stingtalk. That’s like blaming a lion for eating the lamb you threw in it’s cage. You knew what would happen.
I agree 100%. I often quote the parable of the Scorpion and the Frog.

But I also recognize that my StinGTalk brethren are like family in dysfunctional "Married With Children" kind of way so I post away knowing the hellstorm that is about to ensue.

It is what it is.

Last edited:
Looks like Pepper will be there

somebody get Pepper a new hat and shirt.

my daughter wants to go to check out Campus Life @UVa.

Anybody from here going that i can have a drink with while my daughter is checking out dorms or whatever??
Not concerned about the white supremists?

Back