Who will be our first 2014 commit?

I hope Jamil Kamara, but doubt he's ready to make a decision. Kendall Baker would be a good get. I know CPJ mentioned changing directions to a certain extent on signing day which may be causing us to be offering guys a little bit later than normal.

I am sure we will get some "under the radar" 2 star that will blow up to a four star by NSD and will flip to Vandy.

I hope Jamil Kamara, but doubt he's ready to make a decision. Kendall Baker would be a good get. I know CPJ mentioned changing directions to a certain extent on signing day which may be causing us to be offering guys a little bit later than normal.

Pretty sure we offered him already... I hope we get him. We could use a 4* WR.

It'll be some 2 star athlete listed as 5'8" and 160 lbs. We can then make a db or a-back out of him so that he can either be body slammed by a Georgia linebacker or miss a tackle on a crossing pattern.

This is the most offers I've ever seen us send out this early

Adam Choice won't be coming to GT...kamara isn't a good option either.

It is...also casting a wider net.

Something quite a few of us have been espousing. Between the SEC bias and academics, the southeast is just a difficult area for us to exclusively recruit in. Groh had started to get some from the NE, Commissong, Attouchu, Young, etc. Hopefully Roof can use some of his contacts to continue it.

Something quite a few of us have been espousing. Between the SEC bias and academics, the southeast is just a difficult area for us to exclusively recruit in. Groh had started to get some from the NE, Commissong, Attouchu, Young, etc. Hopefully Roof can use some of his contacts to continue it.

I remember Gailey was criticized for not focusing enough on recruiting talent in the state. PJ came in and promptly made recruiting GA a priority.

Looks like it took awhile to finally realize Gailey might have had the right idea all along.

Let's face it. The GT brand sucks in the state of GA.

I remember Gailey was criticized for not focusing enough on recruiting talent in the state. PJ came in and promptly made recruiting GA a priority.

Looks like it took awhile to finally realize Gailey might have had the right idea all along.

Let's face it. The GT brand sucks in the state of GA.

I wouldn't say it sucks. Among the studious, it's quite good, unfortunately, most elite athletes in Georgia are convinced that they're going to the NFL, NBA, or MLB and their academics reflect that. They also see Alabama or Georgia as the schools that turn out pros, but ignore all the star athletes who go there and never see the field. The GT brand is fine.

Back