Why are things going to get better? (Part II)

Originally posted by JTS:
The Jacket,

If you have something to add to the conversation like why you think something is non-sense, feel free to contribute, but this sort of post is just as bad as one of BEEware's. It does nothing, but breed hostility. So if you just want to yell back and forth with someone, please start your own thread. That way, you and BEEware and others can have one centralized place to make conflicting absolute statements without any attempt back them up with a rational. Thank you.)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Do I say you're welcome?

Actually, I'm one of the people that seems to always get caught up in these threads and do a lot of bickering with the anti-Chan folks myself. I just got tired of, and that's how I showed my frustration. Sorry if you thought I was trying to derail your argument as that was not at all the case.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
You must be talking to JacketIM, my momma don't like no smelly dogs.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No, NCJacket, he was talking to you. I omitted an important word in my last insult and he realized it. You are smelly yellow capitalist running dog. I appreciate you sharing your insight into the academic support situation and enjoyed the debate. I am leaving Thrusday noon for homecoming and a long, fun GT weekend. What ever happens Saturday pm, SWMBO and I will be at BDS supporting the Jackets for the entire game. We always have, and always will. See you there.
Go Jackets!

Back