Why do we hate them ?

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Our only rival for the next 10 or more years will be Bama. They are the only ones that will stand between us and a NC.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bless your heart.

We're not any more obnoxious than Florida fans, Miami fans or Auburn fans.
By any measure this statement is a lie and if you have any integrity at all you'll take a moment for some introspection and feel bad for ever thinking it

User 8976

User account deleted
I have one uga friend. And he is the son #62 Keith Bouchillon from the 1980 uga football team. And the kid is so nice, he alternates between his dad’s uga hat and the Tech hat I gave him as a present just because “he likes Tech too and it’s a present.” Other than him they can all go to hell.
get your mind f'ing rite str8 up.

User 8976

User account deleted
Let's get one thing straight. I hate Georgia. Not just a childish knee jerk reaction, but along the level of the Chinese hating the Japanese for the rape of Nanking. We won't be friends. I won't send a dawg a Christmas card. I won't hold the door for them. I hope the worst happens to them and only to their fan base. If a dawg fell headfirst into a woodchipper, I would stand by the power switch to make sure it didn't shut off by accident.

Dawgs are an embarrassment to the human race.

We emerged from primordial sludge into a higher form of intelligence, capable of landing humans on the moon. Their evolution stopped at barking.

Even without football, I would hate them. Dawg fans, dawg students, and dawg alumni are the prime example of Darwinism. 9 out of 10 times, the last word a deceased dwag fan says is something like 'Hey man, watch this!' The bottom 1% of the 99% nationwide were the top 1% of their class at Georgia. Nobody roots for dawgs. Nobody hires dawg alumni based on their football record.

Regardless of football, dawg fans and alumni are among the dumbest people on the earth. They thought Neville Chamberlain would bring peace in their time back in 1939. Indoor plumbing is a mystery. Dawgs can't count to ten because one finger is stuck in their nose or their ass. Either way, something in Athens just doesn't smell right.

Dawgs always the best 5 loss team in the top 75. Next year is the year. Always next year.

UGA grad? TSA groper.

I hope every mutt out there chokes to death on the pubic hair of a rabid squirrel.

Let me tell you about my old neighbor. Big georgia fan. He was special needs. He had brain surgery. Lobotomy. After the front third of his brain was removed, he became a Georgia fan. Barked at people. Wore red. That sort of thing. Anyway, he was drunk one night back in the 80's, which, upon reflection, was just wrong. He was only 17. Genius was a wreck-up from the neck-up and was playing with firecrackers. Firecrackers + lobotomy + Georgia fan = recipe for hilarity. Barky McWalker lit a string of firecrackers. Did I mention he had both a lobotomy and was drunk? Lauren Munson forgot he lit the fireworks and started talking to his mom while holding lit firecrackers. Anyway, he can count to 8 and 1/4.

Upon genuflection, it's not just hate, it's just that I'm sick of paying for dawg stupidity. They make me sick. Dawgs are arrogantly ignorant. Oh, georgia won last weekend? Good for them. Please hand me my fries.

Please remember to spay and neuter your fan base.

Go dwags.

helluvaparamedic

Damn Good Rat
First - scumbags like lewis lizzard and jim minter.

In addition to the many other legitimate reasons given above, I have many friends / people I grew up with that are gaggers.

They, like myself, hate to lose to the other. Be it in golf, cards, or our sports teams. But they are good people and we all, over the years, have been a rock for each other when needed.
I understand Lewis Grizzard, but why Jim Minter? I am related to him and I knew he was the sports page editor before becoming the editor of the entire AJC. He hosted a Sunday show on WSB I think that recapped the Saturday games back in the '60s when I was a small fry. I was under the impression that he had a good relationship with Bobby Dodd. Am I mistaken? He has always been respectful of Tech in the many interactions I have had with him. My late dad was a Tech alumnus (IE), and I transferred out after two quarters. I had my small children sing RWFGT & UWTWaG for his wife who is much more obnoxious in her Dawgdom than he is. But they are family and still pretty decent folks.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
I understand Lewis Grizzard, but why Jim Minter? I am related to him and I knew he was the sports page editor before becoming the editor of the entire AJC. He hosted a Sunday show on WSB I think that recapped the Saturday games back in the '60s when I was a small fry. I was under the impression that he had a good relationship with Bobby Dodd. Am I mistaken? He has always been respectful of Tech in the many interactions I have had with him. My late dad was a Tech alumnus (IE), and I transferred out after two quarters. I had my small children sing RWFGT & UWTWaG for his wife who is much more obnoxious in her Dawgdom than he is. But they are family and still pretty decent folks.
Maybe that is why my post was disliked by others - not because ajc reporters were actually dwags.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
We're not any more obnoxious than Florida fans, Miami fans or Auburn fans.

And if you think Clemson fans are "cool", then you just happen to be lucky enough to not know the ones I do.

The truth is, Tech fans dislike us for the same reason we dislike Florida--- Georgia is just a better football program than Georgia Tech, by any measure, and we have your number.

Now Florida isn't a better football program than Georgia, but until recently they beat us like a drum, and as a result we hate them. Fortunately for us, Kirby is going to change that. Our only rival for the next 10 or more years will be Bama. They are the only ones that will stand between us and a NC.
Anyone got a barf bag? SMH this.

This is Tucker

Medical redshirt poster
They can't take a beating. In a period of time when the nature of our institution gave us a recruiting advantage, our students absolutely pasted their students, and they don't have the character to count it in their records. If we used the same standard, we'd have zero losses against them.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I was asked a question recently from a good friend of mine why Tech fans hate uga. While I looked at him sideways when he asked this, it really was a legit question. I know all of you have different reasons, and I'd love to hear. I really only have one reason for my disdain for them- it's their fans. The truth is my father is who I have to thank for being a yellow jacket. He graduated in '75 and it rubbed off on me. As a kid, I got made fun of for wearing tech gear and pulling for them but it didn't bother me. However, the older I got, the more obnoxious "they" became. I could care less about Athens, the school, the players, etc. Their fans just rub me the wrong way. I don't like them. Why can't they be cool like Clemson fans? At least Tiger fans show some sense of decency.
Their fans actually bark at opposing fans in the stadium and while tailgating.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
'member when Kirby cried about not getting into the playoffs and then got spanked by BEVO? I 'member.