Why is being a GT fan so hard

Is being a GT fan difficult for you?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 57.7%

• Total voters
tumblr_n7w74iYkri1r0hwkoo1_250.gif

You guys are right. I'll step back from the ledge, frustration is just clouding my mind. Saturday's loss isn't the end of the world. Looking forward to VT.

Graduating from Tech was hard. Despite difficulties on the field of play, cheering for the institute and everything it represents is easy.

Football is easy. Putting up with other fans is much more tiresome. I don't think its exclusive to tech.

Let me be clear- I am not switching allegiance. I'm GT through and through. But is anybody else with me that being a GT fan is very hard? I'm just sick of being the joke of the Coastal 3 out of 4 years.
You shoulda seen Stingtalk back in 79, 80 and 81. It was brutal back then. 87, 88 and 89 till the Maryland game were tough too. So, get off my lawn.

NOPE--but 74 years of highs and lows. Born in the shadow of the Tower.

It sucks when both GT football and basketball are terrible. Nothing in sports to look forward to

Compared to, like, the rest of life? No.

Compared to being a fan of Football Factory U? Yeah, on balance it probably is. I've come to see it as a character-building exercise.

If I could travel back in time, I'd convince 5 year old me to pick another team.

But, I really wouldn't change anything about my fandom truth be told. The lows are plenty, but they make the highs freakin amazing.

No, any GT grad is still more smarterer than everyone else, including ööööing dwag fans, all of whom can go öööö themselves and their stupid inbred mascot.

Most importantly, other fans know this.

But how dumb are GT sidewalk fans? Or are we just masochistic?

Back