Why no Bowl game?

Who do you want to play? LOL...
anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. Like fsu in the 70s before competition made them sound.

unfortunately, we are pussies, our leadership are especially pussies, and we will pay for this attitude down the line. Sorry, my true feelings.

external forces affect teams equally over the long run. Those that persevere will see the benefits. Those that don’t ... well three or four wins become the ceiling.

hope like hell i am wrong.
Mooch out.

anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. Like fsu in the 70s before competition made them sound.

unfortunately, we are pussies, our leadership are especially pussies, and we will pay for this attitude down the line. Sorry, my true feelings.

external forces affect teams equally over the long run. Those that persevere will see the benefits. Those that don’t ... well three or four wins become the ceiling.

Mooch out.
Dumb

Mooch out.
We left a slot open to play uG. They voted against the cross-con games. I have no idea what you're even talking about.

I doubt we would have made money going to the type of bowl we would've been invited to this year.
Let’s face it. This is the reason we didn’t go bowling.
We would have paid out more money in guaranteed tickets than we would have made.
Tech barely sells out its allotment at full price during regular seasons. No way would they be able to do so this year.

Back