Willie Taggart Ded

Legit question. Why? I’m always curious about what people think entitles a given program to prominence.
Their bagmen purchase a Top 10 class every year. I’d be pissed if I paid for that and ended the season unranked.

Well hey that's fine by me, because coach waffle house is gonna put us there too. His whole theory of us is that we've got big boy advantages we aren't capitalizing on. Let's do this.
We have amazing advantages like our location that haven’t been capitalized on as wel as history and a beautiful stadium with non sub par facilities. What we lack is money and exposure. We need to be finishing in the top 25 every year. Top 10 is hard but not out of the realm of possibility.

Deon works for the outlet that broke the story, so he likely either leaked it or is trying to make it true.
The FSU fans I know would burn every FSU item they have if they hire Deion

Prime Time will only coach at FSU if they let him play for an MLB team and an NFL team at the same time and a Gulfstream is waiting for him on the tarmac all the time.

Legit question. Why? I’m always curious about what people think entitles a given program to prominence.
History.
Easy curriculum— just show up for Art Class and sign in.
NFL pipeline.
Chance to win NC.
All the seratonin receptors. Sex, recreation, etc.

Hiring Neon Deon would be a overwhelming stupid mistake.
But all their games would be in.....prime time.......YEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!

source (1).gif

So setting aside Deion, anybody got any actual good candidates? Fleck appears to be off the board.

So setting aside Deion, anybody got any actual good candidates? Fleck appears to be off the board.
Wakes coach. Other than that, I'd guess FSU will attempt to hire a coach with a decent record.

Back