winston putting hands on ref.....

Multiple infractions there pre-snap. First of all was Jameis manhandling the ref. The center and the adjacent linemen all moved. The d-line should have initiated contact to force that penalty at least.

Laptops?

WhatYouTalkinBoutWilson.jpg

Sorry that was the other outstanding citizen Cam. JW other one was shooting windows out with a BB gun.

i don't buy the "got lost in the heat of the moment" argument. You could pretty much use that for any foul committed on the field.

There is a ööööing rule against it. It is simple as that. And I'm not even complaining about Winston doing it, he does what he does, but Jimbo's defense of a blatant rule breaking is atrocious.

Say anything else, "I'll go over the tape and re-watch that because I don't know exactly what happened." That would be miles better than he didn't mean it.

Should have been a flag. Saying it should be a suspension is crazy and just seems like a petty way to get back at someone that no one likes.

And I say this as someone who would have cut him after the "öööö HER RIGHT IN THE ööööö" incident.

Should have been a flag. Saying it should be a suspension is crazy and just seems like a petty way to get back at someone that no one likes.

And I say this as someone who would have cut him after the "öööö HER RIGHT IN THE ööööö" incident.

you wouldn't cut anybody Andrew.

7333ef16e146b8f3623c93c36d746fee2dc0fef2779c79d9b3e902c19b20faf9.jpg

So you guys have so little to complain about regarding GT football you have to start bleeding about Winston now?

If the ref didn't have a problem with it neither should you.

7333ef16e146b8f3623c93c36d746fee2dc0fef2779c79d9b3e902c19b20faf9.jpg

So you guys have so little to complain about regarding GT football you have to start bleeding about Winston now?

If the ref didn't have a problem with it neither should you.

When I saw it live, I was more like - Did that just happen? What an idiot. Wait. Why isn't that a flag?

The quotes from both Winston and Fischer after the game got me fired out x1000.

Also, does your last comment hold true when a no-call/bad call is made against Tech?

Also, does your last comment hold true when a no-call/bad call is made against Tech?

I don't know that a comparison can be drawn between what the ref allowed Winston to do and a no-call/bad call.

Clearly the ref didn't miss what happened. In his opinion, it didn't warrant any sort of penalty. If a ref misses a PI or something, you can't really say with certainty that he saw it and did nothing.

When I saw it live, I was more like - Did that just happen? What an idiot. Wait. Why isn't that a flag?

The quotes from both Winston and Fischer after the game got me fired out x1000.

Maybe it should have been a flag. Suspension? No way.

Some of you have lost it. The guy was simply trying to run his play quickly and got lost in the moment. Good grief.

This. Bunch of Nancy's around here.

I so much enjoy the SEC fanbase constantly whining about Jameis and FSU, like their schools are exemplary examples of fair play. They live in glass houses. Don't join them.

We should encourage FSU so when we beat them, it will be that much better!

If you have ever watched Winston on the sideline, he is in a world of his own. He never listens to Fisher, ever. Whenever Fisher talks to him, Winston is always looking somewhere else, trying to walk off, just totally uninterested. When he came out dressed for the game he was suspended for, it was obvious he doesn't give a öööö what the coaches do or say to him. Jimbo is in a position of just trying to keep a job and has hitched his wagon to Winston.

He would have already been booted from most programs. FSU just has this criminal mentality that lets it fester.

Or it's the fact that he hasn't been found guilty......

LOL - That was awesome....not sure what you pussies are whining about.

When I saw that happen it finally dawned on me that there is no doubt that Jameis is a dumbass. No other QB would have done that. He won't let no girl stop him do you think he would let a ref stop him, Jameis gonna do what he gonna do.

Sarcasm right?

Or it's the fact that he hasn't been found guilty......

Tech had a kid booted from the team due to rape allegations. Charges were dropped and he came back to the team the next season - missed out on a year.

I think Winston would have to go to the sideline after a touchdown and sexual assault a cheerleader on national TV before he would be suspended.

Back