Witchcraft

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
So obviously we can't do anything about our offense being ööööty. 4 threads about it ain't gonna fix it. And most of our superstitions, good luck charms and sacrificial bans haven't really worked. Neither has crying and praying to God for our team to win or at least score, because apparently God is an Alabama fan who doesn't care about Thursday night ACC match ups. So I say we step up our witchcraft game and hire someone to cast voodoo spells on the teams we're about to play. I know there's one where you bury some chicken or cat bones or something in the field a night before the game or something like that but I ain't no expert. I have a friend from New Orleans who knows several people back home who have messed with this stuff before and I say we get a fund together to fly one of them out here and supply them with whatever they need before the Miami game. Would y'all be interested in doing this? Should I start a go fund me page? I can take care of the logistics of the operation.

Or maybe we know someone local? I know there are a lot of N.O people in Atlanta. We should consider all our options, but make sure we get someone really good, someone who knows what they're doing.

Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her finger tips. Echoed voices in the night, she's a restless spirit on an endless flight.

So obviously we can't do anything about our offense being ööööty. 4 threads about it ain't gonna fix it. And most of our superstitions, good luck charms and sacrificial bans haven't really worked. Neither has crying and praying to God for our team to win or at least score, because apparently God is an Alabama fan who doesn't care about Thursday night ACC match ups. So I say we step up our witchcraft game and hire someone to cast voodoo spells on the teams we're about to play. I know there's one where you bury some chicken or cat bones or something in the field a night before the game or something like that but I ain't no expert. I have a friend from New Orleans who knows several people back home who have messed with this stuff before and I say we get a fund together to fly one of them out here and supply them with whatever they need before the Miami game. Would y'all be interested in doing this? Should I start a go fund me page? I can take care of the logistics of the operation.

Has Dede been permabanned?

I hear Armenian bones work better than chicken or cat bones

How dedicated are you?

cerrano1.JPG

We should sacrifice a Virgin. Where are the Hive posters?

Yes it will be very hard to find a virgin at Tech. I'm appointing you the head of the search committee to find a sacrificial virgin.

so Akinji must bury his bone in a sacrificial virgin?
he's "all the way in"???
and we are going to pay him for it? via gofundme?
it seems we are the ones getting majicked

just sayin'

so Akinji must bury his bone in a sacrificial virgin?
he's "all the way in"???
and we are going to pay him for it? via gofundme?
it seems we are the ones getting majicked

just sayin'

I don't think you're realizing that we must do whatever is necessary for Tech to win. and the money doesn't go to me it goes to whoever is helping us with burying the bones or whatever.

voodoo only works if the person being voodooed believes.

Herb Tarlek: "Venus, surely you know some black thing."
Venus Flytrap: "Say what?"
H.T.: "You know, some plantation voodoo that'll get paint off a frog?"

I don't think you're realizing that we must do whatever is necessary for Tech to win. and the money doesn't go to me it goes to whoever is helping us with burying the bones or whatever.

I left all superstition behind in Blacksburg, VA in 2014. I've also quit blaming myself for the Gailey years. To reinforce the futility of superstition, this is my first defeat at a whiteout game I've attended.

Now collective faith is another thing entirely. I believe JacketFan77 is our Moses who can lead us to the ACCCG. We can get there through collective force of will.

We saw miracles in 2014. We've seen midgets grow!

I don't make this öööö up!

This is the most productive thread that was ever on stingtalk.

We should split the globe into perhaps 5 or 6 regions and then form groups to investigate the most powerful shamanism techniques for each one

We need one for each game; well except when we play wake

Voodoo isn't great, look at Haiti. You want hoodoo or western ceremonial magician.

A lot of magik has to do with- what you think about, you bring about. Hence, negative nancies will kill anyone's magik.

Back