Witchcraft

If it's against the free will of others, it can have a heavy price. That's why you hire it out.. The loophole. Kind of like butt sex saves virginity?

So I am thinking. Witches have magic. And witches are lesbians. And lesbians make lots of movies. Maybe one of those movies will lead us to their magic secrets.

Let me do a little research on this.

God is not an
So obviously we can't do anything about our offense being ööööty. 4 threads about it ain't gonna fix it. And most of our superstitions, good luck charms and sacrificial bans haven't really worked. Neither has crying and praying to God for our team to win or at least score, because apparently God is an Alabama fan who doesn't care about Thursday night ACC match ups. So I say we step up our witchcraft game and hire someone to cast voodoo spells on the teams we're about to play. I know there's one where you bury some chicken or cat bones or something in the field a night before the game or something like that but I ain't no expert. I have a friend from New Orleans who knows several people back home who have messed with this stuff before and I say we get a fund together to fly one of them out here and supply them with whatever they need before the Miami game. Would y'all be interested in doing this? Should I start a go fund me page? I can take care of the logistics of the operation.

God is not an Alabama fan, that's my alma mater( mother light) you should see what a tornado can do to a trailer park in Tuscaloosa. Btw.. You've never seen butt hurt until you see Alabama lose. Grown, old men cry openly.

God is not an

God is not an Alabama fan, that's my alma mater( mother light) you should see what a tornado can do to a trailer park in Tuscaloosa. Btw.. You've never seen butt hurt until you see Alabama lose. Grown, old men cry openly.

You're a bama alumnus sorcerer? You're on your way to being the most interesting man on stingtalk.

My grandfather and great grandfather were tech men. Both 33 degree Mason's, my great grandfather played for Heisman. I'm no match for them but I hold my own.

This dude joined ST on 9/11.

Where were you when rosebud signed up?

This dude joined ST on 9/11.

Where were you when rosebud signed up?
Ha!
You brought up an interesting point on the Friday night games thread.. The refs would be the easiest target for magik. They are supposed to have, "no horse in the game".

image.jpeg

This is a chaos magik symbol- print it out. Put somewhere you see it but not really notice it. It's actually best to not know what it means. It works on the subconscious. When you consciously view it, try to have a feeling of gratitude. For the sake of clarity, I'll reveal to one person via pm. Akinji? You started the thread, or assign someone.

I think I seen that spray painted on the underside of a few bridges around town.

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night and
Wouldn't you love to love her?
Takes to the sky like a bird in flight and
Who will be her lover?

All your life you've never seen
A woman taken by the wind
Would you stay if she promised you heaven?
Will you ever win?

She is like a cat in the dark and then
She is the darkness
She rules her life like a fine skylark and when
The sky is starless

All your life you've never seen
A woman taken by the wind
Would you stay if she promised you heaven?

Will you ever win?
Will you ever win?

image.jpeg

This is a chaos magik symbol- print it out. Put somewhere you see it but not really notice it. It's actually best to not know what it means. It works on the subconscious. When you consciously view it, try to have a feeling of gratitude. For the sake of clarity, I'll reveal to one person via pm. Akinji? You started the thread, or assign someone.

Sure you can pm me. We're already in it might as well go all the way.

Back