Witchcraft

Thread idea will never work. Tech people aren't spiritual, believers in the supernatural.

Perhaps a pregame reading of David Hume's On Miracles to get them excited.

Bunch of empiricist heathens. The Enlightenment was the worst thing to ever happen to Tech Football.

There's a reason I kept a gris-gris in my pocket or bag on exam days at Tech, and it ain't because I was trying to disprove the supernatural.

We should split the globe into perhaps 5 or 6 regions and then form groups to investigate the most powerful shamanism techniques for each one

We need one for each game; well except when we play wake
Wake is 4-0. Might need another one.

image.jpeg
Rosebud

Sweet sled that Rosebud.

I wish I still had my 79 F100.

70d9ddab3a47d67faa7bfcf9f85e5fb1.jpg

Super nice. Step side. All the 78-79 are relatively rare considering the crazy recession of those years. Sam Walton drove a 79 f100, til he died, the richest man in the world. Weather is about to be nice enough to drive mine. :)

Ok colors:
Gt
Gold-aspects the sun, heart or will. Good color to wear. Day is Sunday.
White- full spectrum of light; purity; the most high God. More to do with transcendental or heavenly.
Navy blue- blue and black
Blue-expansion; luck. The sky. aspects Jupiter/ Zeus. Day is Thursday.
Black- full spectrum of color; aspects Saturn. Contraction/ limits. Day is Saturday- Dies saturni Latin.
Wear gold and navy blue. Black shoes.

Miami
Green -aspects love and venus. If you want to help get Venus on our side, refrain from eating beef after dark tonight. She rules over Taurus and cows.
Orange- Mercury aspects speed and communication. I wouldn't mess with him; he's a trickster.

Also, their mascot is a bird, so eat chicken and imagine tech chewing them up, as you are chewing it up.

Magic is about your subconscious will, colors and other things like ritual, work on your subconscious. Just like the red and yellow of fast food signs, they are there to work on your subconscious.

The entire Miami fanbase seems to be evangelical now, based on those comments. That has to qualify Richt for sainthood.

So he's going from the Venerable Mark of Athens to St. Richt of South Beach.

Glad we get to hold his canonization this weekend.

The entire Miami fanbase seems to be evangelical now, based on those comments. That has to qualify Richt for sainthood.

If he can pull that off, he's the next Billy Graham. But, you know the day after his retirement things will revert to their natural state at Da U.

Someone needs to offer a shot of rum( or whiskey) to the fallen Taz. After 11:30 but before 12:30 preferably. I've only got beer and wine. Couldn't make it to game, babysitter fell through.

Someone needs to offer a shot of rum( or whiskey) to the fallen Taz. After 11:30 but before 12:30 preferably. I've only got beer and wine. Couldn't make it to game, babysitter fell through.
Surely somebody at the tailgate can make this happen @cyptomcat

After 1:28 pm, it'll be our game. If we can hold on till then.

Back