Witchcraft

My grandfather and great grandfather were tech men. Both 33 degree Mason's, my great grandfather played for Heisman. I'm no match for them but I hold my own.

Plenty of people played for Heisman in that day and age, he's like the Ghengis Khan of college football. Dude got around.

So don't sell yourself short.

I tried to do my part by waking up early and having my customary Bojangle's victory breakfast, but clearly that has run out of steam. I think you guys are onto something far greater.

Rosebud told me what the symbol means. I can't tell any of you what it is but we will print some and put it all over the campus before the game.

i will visit nearby petroglyphs on Saturday morning in an attempt to awaken the spirits and curse our opponents.

image.jpeg
Rosebud

Also rosebud was the cow you milked at Mathis dairy in Atlanta when I was a kid, anybody remember that?

I'm not sure, we had it delivered, so in glass. Sounds like I'm ancient, but this was late 70s.

Geez, man, how old are you. Ancient indeed! Most people here weren't even born in the 70s.

Thread idea will never work. Tech people aren't spiritual, believers in the supernatural.

Perhaps a pregame reading of David Hume's On Miracles to get them excited.

Bunch of empiricist heathens. The Enlightenment was the worst thing to ever happen to Tech Football.

Back