Mark Richt's faith beat majik.

Jeebus > Beelzebubba

One of my favorite bands
51s9S9MbuRL.jpg

Hour of Venus 11:28-12:28 Miami color green
Hour of mercury 12:28-13:28 Miami color orange
13:28-14:28 hour of the moon our Color white
14:28-end Saturn neutral.

So, what's the plan for this week's game?

And what did that thing say?

The top two currently trending threads on our football forum are commitment and witchcraft.......

I did some magic for the Miami game.. Obviously, it did not work out as planned. I had seven candles burning at some point. What I realized is if tech winning a football game is my biggest issue, I have no issues. I'm truly blessed. I think I will try to work on a certain aspect of our game this week. Seems to me the OL could use the most help, so I will concentrate my efforts there. Thoughts on biggest area of improvement? The symbol is a seasonal goal.

I did some magic for the Miami game.. Obviously, it did not work out as planned. I had seven candles burning at some point. What I realized is if tech winning a football game is my biggest issue, I have no issues. I'm truly blessed. I think I will try to work on a certain aspect of our game this week. Seems to me the OL could use the most help, so I will concentrate my efforts there. Thoughts on biggest area of improvement? The symbol is a seasonal goal.

Killer instinct.

Back