wonderful sense of humor floating around this board

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
Originally posted by Big Buck

There is the story about an avid Tech fan that had a picture of Bobby Dodd Tattooed on his right buttocks and a picture of Bobby Cremins Tattooed
on his left cheek and when he went to the hospital he asked the proctologist if he recognized the two gentlemen whose picture he had tottooed and the Doctor said he didn't recognize either the man on the right or the left but he did recognize CHAN in the middle.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">and this is how MsTechAnalysis reacted to above

BB...Hilarious!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It is not OK to make personal attacks on fonts here because they are Tech men. However Chan Gailey can be personally attacked to the above extent and the above story can be found hilarious by our local personal attack monitor.

This can happen because Chan Gailey is a hired help. he is not a Tech grad. he doesn't have any connections to Tech.

Very classy both of you! You both represent Georgia Tech fans with utmost class and dignity.

"I have been a season tix holder for 29 years"
"I have kids older than Chan Gailey"

and you are both class individuals too.

MsTechAnalysis recently ran into Greg Gathers. Isn't it an absolute shame that Greg Gathers is going to play for the Head Coach of Georgia Tech, the same head coach who is found between two butt cheeks?

Why don't you relate this story to Greg Gathers the next time you run into him MsTechAnalysis? I'm sure Greg Gathers will find it "hilarious" too. He will burst into a guffaw.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
Isn't it an absolute shame that Greg Gathers is going to play for the Head Coach of Georgia Tech, the same head coach who is found between two butt cheeks?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ylo,
Maybe you could buy, or at least borrow, a sense of humor?!
confused.gif

But, since you asked the above question....in all honesty, I would have to answer yes.
tongue.gif

Hey Yolk, come on. Don't feel like you have to be the personal defender of Chan Gailey. While you might not find the joke funny, it's obvious that others do. The version I heard had Willie Nelson in the middle.

I don't think anyone is out to hurt Coach Gailey's feelings. When you take a high profile job you have to be ready to take the good with the bad. I think you take this stuff too seriously. Just my opinion.

Go Jackets!

I'm afraid we're becoming more and more like UGA.... way back when a joke was circulating:

Saddam's wife was berating him up and down for invading Kuwait and thus getting his army destroyed and his country split up and sanctions in place. After bitchin' at him for a long time she finished with: "Now you march into that bathroom, look in the mirror and ask yourself just who is the stupidest man in the world!" A coupla minutes later, Saddam walks out of the bathroom, scratching his head in confusion and asks: "Who is Ray Goff?"

i'm very sorry .. but this post is in very poor taste.

i cannot believe that someone associated with Tech can make such comments on a public board and someone who's very sensitive to personal attacks on a public forum can find this amusing.

i cannot believe that this is actually being defended by Tech people as well.

downright degrading, distasteful, disgusting. The "cute" jokes that beeware has been making don't disgust, beeware is too careful to do that.

This post is a low point for stingtalk. This post is the worst that stingtalk has seen.

Originally posted by GEETEELEE:
I'm afraid we're becoming more and more like UGA.... way back when a joke was circulating:

Saddam's wife was berating him up and down for invading Kuwait and thus getting his army destroyed and his country split up and sanctions in place. After bitchin' at him for a long time she finished with: "Now you march into that bathroom, look in the mirror and ask yourself just who is the stupidest man in the world!" A coupla minutes later, Saddam walks out of the bathroom, scratching his head in confusion and asks: "Who is Ray Goff?"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTLEE,
Thanks for bringing back that oldie but goodie. Good stuff.

Hogwash! The OP is a variation on an old Willie Nelson/Waylon Jennings biker joke. Total troll hogwash. (even thought the original was pretty damn funny
rolleyes.gif
)

Trying to add some much needed humor to this thread with yet another oldie but goodie:

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"

The man gets really indignant and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"
wink.gif

I, for one, am glad that we here at StinGTalk now have such a fine thought-policeman. We all need someone to oversee the unwashed masses on this board. Why should the Hive have all the thought police? It's a better world now!
BOO

Count, if you read that once and laugh, and read it again and laugh again .. then you need to go out more

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
I, for one, am glad that we here at StinGTalk now have such a fine thought-policeman. We all need someone to oversee the unwashed masses on this board. Why should the Hive have all the thought police? It's a better world now!
BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">wouldn't expect any class from someone who posts threads like

originally posted by Bobby Dodds Ghost
The sound that you are hearing is Dave Braine soiling himself
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I used to assume that if one roots for Tech, that person is by definition classy and wholesome. you guys are proving me wrong.

Shouldnt this thread be moved to "Other Topics" or something... dont quite know how all of this fits in with football...

and although I have to say, I do appreciate the humor, (you gotta admit, the being in the middle joke was funny)...

I think its sad that some have taken the road they have taken.. if it were people from other schools making the jokes I could understand.. but its hard for me to understand "Tech Fans" making fun of those associated with Tech.

Gailey is our coach.. and as long as he is our coach, I will support him.. and leave the "jokes" to our rivals..

Or maybe the jokes are coming from our rivals.. hmmm

Originally posted by ylojk8:
Count, if you read that once and laugh, and read it again and laugh again .. then you need to go out more
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm a tech fan...of course I need to go out more!

Originally posted by Count_Iz_Van_Tileckie:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm a tech fan...of course I need to go out more!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">count .. i took into account that you're a Tech fan .. you need to go out "more" than the "more" a Tech fan needs to go out .. get it?

Originally posted by jacketguy:
.. and leave the "jokes" to our rivals..

Or maybe the jokes are coming from our rivals.. hmmm
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">j-guy,
Not sure about your circle of friends, but at my country club I have friends from Auburn, ugag, Tennessee, South Carolina, FSU, and a few others.
None of them are very fond of TECH....but they are all fond of Gailey coaching at TECH.
They want us to keep him for a long time...a real long time.

Just a little hard to take.

Poor Beeware! They're making fun of him at the country club! Is that where you're picking up all these glassy-eyed jokes? Start hanging out in beer joints...Oh! I get it! Auburn, South Carolina, UGAg: your country club IS a beer joint!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
They're making fun of him....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">belly,
You seem to be slipping. They are making fun of TECH.

I guess I could stand up to them and say...."Just wait until next year....I bet you won't beat us near as bad as 51-7....the worst it will be is 51-10....take that!!!!"

That will get them...that's the ticket.

no beeware that is not the ticket ..

but the joke posted by BigBuck, that is definitely the ticket .. tell them that joke and they'll stop picking on you

Back