Wtf Wilkins

always need to check first before asking her out at the bar, right?
crocodile-dundee.jpg

He was just trying to help him up, fine sportsmanship there.

It s a new day, embrace it!

I would not be surprised if Dabo suspends him for a half.

If Dabo doesn't suspend him the NCAA should. That junk don't belong in football
I never played at a level higher than HS in any sport, but that junk happened even when I played. Perhaps not a fondling, but I have been nut punched in a football game before.

Had my ankle stomped in a basketball game once down in the paint going for a rebound. I was known to pinch someone on the love handles during a game (hurts like hell and you can get away with it easy). Of course, elbows always accidentally hit opposing players faces in basketball. Was told by one coach that when an opposing player tries to come across the lane, give him a little shot with the elbow and let him know you are there.

My best friend hated this one asshole on another recreation league baseball team. When pitching, my friend would try to hit him with a pitch every time the kid got up to bat - for several seasons this went on.

It is sports. We all played that way. At least we did

Clemson players like touching rocks

In real time it happened so fast I could believe it wasn't a deliberate thing

I never played at a level higher than HS in any sport, but that junk happened even when I played. Perhaps not a fondling, but I have been nut punched in a football game before.

Had my ankle stomped in a basketball game once down in the paint going for a rebound. I was known to pinch someone on the love handles during a game (hurts like hell and you can get away with it easy). Of course, elbows always accidentally hit opposing players faces in basketball. Was told by one coach that when an opposing player tries to come across the lane, give him a little shot with the elbow and let him know you are there.

My best friend hated this one asshole on another recreation league baseball team. When pitching, my friend would try to hit him with a pitch every time the kid got up to bat - for several seasons this went on.

No. We did not all pinch other dudes during sports. That was just you.

There are lines you don't cross in sports, and that's one of them. There's things you do if you can get away with it (like pinching love handles, sticking an elbow in the lane or hitting a batter), but then there are things that are totally out of bounds. Grabbing a man by the nuts is effed up.

When I played youth football there was a team known for biting. Kids would come out of a pile with a bite mark on their arms. Showing upper and lower teeth.

Coaches never could figure out how the offender got the arm past his face mask and also spit out his mouthpiece without being seen.

Back