Wtf Wilkins

Forgot, I didn't play like a pussy and take up row boating.
If grabbing a mans nuts is on your OK list, you still have to not get caught. If you're caught you have to be punished

When I played youth football there was a team known for biting. Kids would come out of a pile with a bite mark on their arms. Showing upper and lower teeth.

Coaches never could figure out how the offender got the arm past his face mask and also spit out his mouthpiece without being seen.
It was probably one kid with a loose helmet

There are lines you don't cross in sports, and that's one of them. There's things you do if you can get away with it (like pinching love handles, sticking an elbow in the lane or hitting a batter), but then there are things that are totally out of bounds. Grabbing a man by the nuts is effed up.
I never nut punched anyone. We were normally coached to get in an opponent's head the best we could. I was an OK player. I had to do something. Danny Ainge was the master of being annoying to the point that an opposing player would throw a punch.

That Duke asshole basketball player did his dirty deeds in a stupidly obvious way.

If grabbing a mans nuts is on your OK list, you still have to not get caught. If you're caught you have to be punished
And I never did that. I have been punched in the nuts during a football game. It happens. I used to hate getting that helmet slap, now illegal. Some guys were real good at popping you upside the head.

When I played youth football there was a team known for biting. Kids would come out of a pile with a bite mark on their arms. Showing upper and lower teeth.

Coaches never could figure out how the offender got the arm past his face mask and also spit out his mouthpiece without being seen.
2065561.jpg

ise6P0Lc8bbF0_original.gif

From the dude bragging about "pinching love handles" in his golden years.

:lol2:
It is actually quite painful when lined up on the blocks or down in the paint. Good way to lure an opposing player to throw a high elbow and draw a foul.

It is actually quite painful when lined up on the blocks or down in the paint. Good way to lure an opposing player to throw a high elbow and draw a foul.

Yeah, aka playing like a pussy.

Back to the OP, and regardless of your defincies as an athlete, that Clemson dude should have to answer for that. Even the cheek squeeze he gave before the stink finger looked unnecessary and deliberate. If suspension is deemed too harsh then just put him up on a stage with that video playing in the background on loop and make him address twitter questions from cfb fans.

Yeah, aka playing like a pussy.
Whatever dude. I played tough and to win. Still have a scar on my upper forehead near my hairline where I took an elbow in a basketball game and bled all over my uniform. I played to win. You rowed a boat.

Whatever dude. I played tough and to win. Still have a scar on my upper forehead near my hairline where I took an elbow in a basketball game and bled all over my uniform. I played to win. You rowed a boat.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Some people have to go play obscure "sports" that no one else plays, like rowing, so they can get them a participation trophy and not get hurt.

True that bud. Can't tell you how many mornings on the Hooch I wished I had a dude pinching me from behind.

It's too bad Ron Cherry wasn't officiating this game.

i dont know why you guys keep giving Ron Cherry, the idiot, credit for that quote when he STOLE IT from another ref that said it years earlier... probably because yall are almost still in diapers and have no sense of history or the facts of the past

Marty Lyons punching Jim Kelly in the head... can you imagine the outcome of that these days? ... ejection. back then, it was just a 15yard penalty...

from 1986... ref says "personal foul on #93 of the Defense, after tackling the Quarterback, he's giving him the business down there"

Ron Cherry sucks, dont give him credit for stealing another man's words

Good parenting. Even his trash mother knows she raised an animal.

Last edited:
Back