You’re the AD, who would you hire after next game?

Who would you hire?

• Mullen

• Monken

• Malzahn

• Fuente

• Whisenhunt

• Bowden

• Someone else

• Keep Collins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being realistic, Collins is coming back. So I would have a come-to-Jesus meeting with him about assistant changes and how he needs to get his head out of his ass on how he is being viewed by his own fan base and how the program is being viewed nationally (i e NBC making graphics just to clown on him, David Hale tweets on how historically bad the defense is, etc).

Being realistic, Collins is coming back. So I would have a come-to-Jesus meeting with him about assistant changes and how he needs to get his head out of his ass on how he is being viewed by his own fan base and how the program is being viewed nationally (i e NBC making graphics just to clown on him, David Hale tweets on how historically bad the defense is, etc).
I’m not too sure about him coming back. I was thinking like you but I think there’s a good chance we’re gonna pay the buyout and get rid of him. It depends on how he closes out the season.

I honestly believe investing the money in major upgrades at the two coordinator spots would be a better strategy than paying his buyout. We’d never have had that run under OLeary without Fridge. Dabo would never have been what he’s become without Venables.

I honestly believe investing the money in major upgrades at the two coordinator spots would be a better strategy than paying his buyout. We’d never have had that run under OLeary without Fridge. Dabo would never have been what he’s become without Venables.
If nothing else, that strategy would put a bandaid on the bleeding until the buyout is reasonable.

Don't understand the Mullen love.

He was 69-46 at Mississippi State and had 3 teams finish in top 25. He was 34-15 at UF with half his teams finishing in the top 10. He would be a huge step up from coach skinny pants. A coach with a winning record in the SEC should be able to get us back to mediocrity, then we can make a decision from there.

No.
Collins has had three years to install his culture here, and the only thing he’s installed is a culture of losing. No coordinator is going to correct that. Collins needs to pack his öööö and go.

Back