You know who is screwed ....

Fourth...many of you would not know this...but since I do not live in Georgia anymore...and I travel a bit...people outside the state are shocked we release CG as they viewed us as a solid, clean program that could beat anyone on a given day...although not dominant.
That is because they probably don't follow our program or the ACC. They probably couldn't even tell you our record or who our rival is. When you have your coach chosen as "mailbag worst coach" at SI, there is a serious issue at your school.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/06/27/cfb.mailbag/1.html

What's with the conspiracy theories?

There are no conspiracy theories, Im like Hivered in his other post, it looks like a farce, this whole process, if in fact Drad hires Muschamp. The appearance of this whole process looks obvious. For someone that has hired and fired people, I see what is going on. If, in fact, we can believe what we hear in that Muschamp is Drad's choice.

Muschamp would never have been interviewed if Drad was not our AD. Just too many more qualified prospects.

So if this is the case why wait any longer to make the announcement....I mean why wait? It didn't benefit us in the bowl selection & it isn't benefitting us in the recruiting process...If DRad & the GT powers to be know who their man is then.....why wait?....I don't understand...They've also wasted alot of money to fly in "prospects" and hired a search committee if all along MC was the hire. How do you justify that?...so...If that is what it is I am a bit disappointed...is slightly dishonest & how will that keep GT out of the spot light for not giving a minority a true chance to interview....I am just ready for it to be over now...& move on. (all of this is of course assuming that it's true....

So if this is the case why wait any longer to make the announcement....I mean why wait? It didn't benefit us in the bowl selection & it isn't benefitting us in the recruiting process...If DRad & the GT powers to be know who their man is then.....why wait?....I don't understand...They've also wasted alot of money to fly in "prospects" and hired a search committee if all along MC was the hire. How do you justify that?...so...If that is what it is I am a bit disappointed...is slightly dishonest & how will that keep GT out of the spot light for not giving a minority a true chance to interview....I am just ready for it to be over now...& move on. (all of this is of course assuming that it's true....
Could it be too soften the blow, you hear something over and over again and then you accept it.

There are no conspiracy theories, Im like Hivered in his other post, it looks like a farce, this whole process, if in fact Drad hires Muschamp. The appearance of this whole process looks obvious. For someone that has hired and fired people, I see what is going on. If, in fact, we can believe what we hear in that Muschamp is Drad's choice.

Muschamp would never have been interviewed if Drad was not our AD. Just too many more qualified prospects.
It doesn't look any different than any other program that has a new AD hiring his first football head coach. One of the places he's going to look is toward those coaches that he has seen firsthand. He will use them as a measuring stick for the rest of his candidates. Frankly, if DRad determines that Muschamp is the best for our program, he HAS to be damn good, because his baggage is a hell of a lot heavier than any of the rest of the candidates this side of Neuheisel.

Back