stats. vs. the dawgies???

I could give a rat's ass how
may yards we had against them.

For what it's worth will all
those "glorious" yards we only
managed a measly 17 points.

"Stats. Are For Losers"

Re: you people don\'t get it...

why do you keep complaining about the offense?

it was good enough to beat MD, Auburn, Wake, NC, NCST and Vandy.

you use stats when it is convenient and ignore them when they fly in the face of your argument.

The reality is CG had a good gameplan, but when we have 4 turnover and a blocked punt we would not beat Vandy much less ugag.

you should start a campaign against turnovers.

A coach is or at least should be responsible for turnovers, blocked punts, etc. Don't see difference in responsibility for getting 400 yards and the rest of the game. I was very pleased with the way we controlled the line of scrimmage just as I was displeased with the rest of what happened. A head coach gets credit or blame for all.

I was at the game yesterday and it was pretty much over at halftime. We have only scored more than 17 points three times all year in regulation. Why would anyone expect us to score 17 points in one half against a good defense? If not at halftime it was certainly over when UGA made it 27-3 with about 10:00 to go in the 3rd. By the time we scored our first TD with about 5:00 left in the third, the game was long gone. The final TD was meaningless to everyone except law_bee and others who want to frame the game as a big success for the offense.

There is no reaching the Chan supporters. This a group that will pin any of this team's failures on our defense. A group that sufferred equal or greater losses than our offense during flunkgate, but still managed to finish 35th in scoring defense. Meanwhile, they will give the offense a free pass despite finishing 103rd in scoring offense. They will point to 34 points and ignore the 4 offensive turnovers and blocked punt.

There is not a crevice, nor hole, or ocean so deep that the Chan supporters can not slide the bar of expectations underneath it.

Law Bee says:

The reality is CG had a good gameplan, but when we have 4 turnover and a blocked punt we would not beat Vandy much less ugag.

you should start a campaign against turnovers.

Law Bee, you are absolutely correct about not being able to beat anyone with the turnovers and a blocked punt in our red zone.

What I don't understand is your thinking that punt protection and not committing t.o.'s is outside the realm of coaching.

You say he had a good game plan. I won't disagree with that, but so what. Its not like he is playing a million dollar game of stratego.

Shoot, if that's all it is, let me play. I was pretty good as a kid.

Originally posted by YodaBee:
Beamer inherited a program that didn't know what end of the football was the front.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now you've got me wondering old Jedi master, which end of the football is the front?

Back