You Stay Classy Miami

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.

If I were a high school principal or AD and my coach was there, he'd be in my office first thing Monday morning.

Diaz is trash. Miami is trash. We need odds on what will happen first, Diaz getting fired or NCAA trouble.

I’m sure Miami’s AD will take appropriate steps. This is a disgrace to college football.

If I were a high school principal or AD and my coach was there, he'd be in my office first thing Monday morning.

Diaz is trash. Miami is trash. We need odds on what will happen first, Diaz getting fired or NCAA trouble.

What were you expecting? Miami is party central.

I think the logic is that if you wear cut off blue jean shorts you can basically do what you want. They will never change.

I think they open with Florida this season. I hope Florida lays an epic kick ass on Da U.

I hate Miami with their fake pregame prayer before taunting the fans. Just punk öööö.

I hope the Florida game is similar to Miami vs LSU in the Peach Bowl about 10 years ago or so. Maybe more. Miami players started a fight with the LSU players as LSU was leaving the tunnel. LSU then proceeded to kick Da U's ass up and down the field for 60 minutes, humiliating them. It was beautiful

So Florida State puts on a coaching clinic and all the high school coaches bail out of it because Miami shows up with free beer?

Something tells me this is being a bit exaggerated.

He better produce quickly. Miami paid $4M to Temple to hire him back even though he pretty much never set foot on campus there.

I bet he's done in 3 seasons.

Back