You Stay Classy Miami

I agree with every poster that says who cares.

This is the equivalent of a coaches convention. Party on Wayne.

yall sound like some Hive posters. get the sticks out your asses
Seriously? You think this is a good look for Miami? Maybe it's just me, but when I've gone to coaches clinics I lose respect for the coaches I see using the clinics as a free vacation and chance to party. They're the same ones whose players are not as prepared because their coach isn't committed to learning as much as they can to help their kids succeed.

I take that back. That's a perfect look for Miami. But I'd be embarrassed if that was Georgia Tech - at least the way it was reported in the OP.

Seriously? You think this is a good look for Miami? Maybe it's just me, but when I've gone to coaches clinics I lose respect for the coaches I see using the clinics as a free vacation and chance to party. They're the same ones whose players are not as prepared because their coach isn't committed to learning as much as they can to help their kids succeed.

I take that back. That's a perfect look for Miami. But I'd be embarrassed if that was Georgia Tech - at least the way it was reported in the OP.

Ditto. It was pretty much the coaching equivalent of the Miami players trying to start something pregame in the end zone before our game against them last year. Are Nike schools showing up to Adidas clinics trying to upstage da U?

Ditto. It was pretty much the coaching equivalent of the Miami players trying to start something pregame in the end zone before our game against them last year. Are Nike schools showing up to Adidas clinics trying to upstage da U?
I don't think Adidas had anything to do with it. I'd hope they'd voice disapproval to the Miami AD

While I am firmly in the who gives a öööö camp, my question is this: who the öööö would sign up for an FSU led coaching clinic? A team trying to learn how to get worse? They probably learned more from reading the labels on the FourLoco and Natty Light they were drinking.

who the öööö would sign up for an FSU led coaching clinic? A team trying to learn how to get worse?

2gtwz83.gif

C'mon guys, you're an underpaid, out-of-shape high school coach at some Lake City, Florida ööööhole. Wouldn't you want to get some free Natty Light too?

Breakout sessions include:
- Turning Talent into a Turd
- You Can Do It Too: Keys to Getting Promoted Beyond Your Level of Competency
-A Little This, A Little That: Ingredients for Creating a Dumpster Fire

Back