You want to see stupidity at its finest....

Okay.

So why have a conniption fit over it?

If I drive by a Taco Bell, and I see a billboard for a Gordita Crunch, I don't go on a five page rampage about how much Gordita Crunches are ****ing terrible and not worth the 89 cents. I drive on by.

You're kind of failing at capitalism here BeeJ. You can vote with your dollar by not giving it or quietly taking it away, but you can also affect change by threatening to take your dollar away. That is clearly what BOR is throwing out there.

Well that and an opportunity to piss and moan, which in the many years I have e-known him he has never passed up on.

I don't want you to be thankful for squat, and I'm not making you pay for anything. *I* don't pay for anything, and I highly encourage people who do to STEAL IT from the provider and post it on Stingtalk.

I just don't see why everyone bitches so damn much about a bunch of volunteers. It's like whining that the soup is cold in the Homeless Shelter.

LOL! :laugher:

The Hive is the same bull**** as Buzzoff, afaic. Bull**** news, bull**** sour grapes. "Sign up for our premium subscription 'bull****, bull****, bull****'" I don't read that crap and would not wipe my ass with either one of their opines.

I don't get the attraction of the "premium" services anyway. It's not like next March I am going to look back and wish I had know about Jonathan Dwyer's hangnail on October 12th instead of October 15th.

I really can't think of anything that is so important that I have to know it RIGHT NOW. I am going to find out if we win or not about the same time everybody else does.

To each his own. I am all for them though. If people can make a transaction that pleases both go for it. I just don't get it.

It was an interview done before the season started which you obviously didn't read my tribute to in my first post. No offense, but if you're going to push out week old stale bread, don't expect me to pay for it. If you want me to pay for it and I do... then expect me to tell you your day old stale bread sucks my dirty ass.

You want me to be thankful for paying for information based on the fact that the guys bringing me that information donate their time? Dumbest argument you've ever made. Bar none.
So why do you feel the need to bitch about another board and boost a second on a third board? Getting a cut on new subscription? If you don't like the Hive or Scout I can assure you they don't care.

The Hive is the same bull**** as Buzzoff, afaic. Bull**** news, bull**** sour grapes. "Sign up for our premium subscription 'bull****, bull****, bull****'" I don't read that crap and would not wipe my ass with either one of their opines.
No one would wipe their ass with yours either so I guess it's all good.

So why do you feel the need to bitch about another board and boost a second on a third board? Getting a cut on new subscription? If you don't like the Hive or Scout I can assure you they don't care.

Yes, I am getting a cut. And I bitch about it because I want to. You don't like it, don't read it, but certainly don't bitch back about it and try and come across like you're above the bitching.

I recently cancelled my Scout premium subscription. There were multiple reasons, many of which BoR named above, but the straw that broke the camel's back for me were the game notes after the Clemson game, where the lead note was that JC Lanier (already known to be out for the year) would be out of his sling in a couple of weeks.

The gold standard for this stuff is Geoff Ketchum at Texas (on their orangebloods site). I realize they have a MUCH larger fan base, but poke around there and tell me you don't see differences.

Back