YOUR choice for Head Coach...

Originally posted by Bilbo Bagginwreck:
I don't think you can judge this coach until he has a complete team of athletes he has recruited. We had 10 players with significant skills that are missing from this team. You can't lose that many players and expect to go undefeated. We've got to give Gailey a chance to recruit the type of players that fit his game plans. Reggie Ball is going to be an excellent QB - he's only a true freshman.

I think we are freaking out for nothing. Be patient!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A welcomed voice of reason.

Originally posted by beeware:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Jerry the Jacket:
GEORGE O'LEARY!

Go Jackets!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">George O'leary would be approximately 16,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES better than this farce of a coach we have now.

Chan Gailey makes Bill Lewis look like Knute Rockne.
shocked.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beeware, I don't know what you are, but what ever it is, you have just proven that you are not a GT person. Any self respecting GT person would have written that number as 1.6*10**31. You are now exposed as the fraud that you truely are. Go harass some other team's coach on their board.

I like Bilbo Bagginwreck's perspective! Good show - we need more of that kind of entertainment here on "the Pesky Protrusion dot com". And the man's a character of verse too. Stingers, Cattle Prods, patience,....... It all makes sense now.

For those wanting to get the NIU coach down here, his record over his first three or so seasons at NIU? 3-30.

Yeah, with some folks around here he'd last a LONG time.

Back