Your favorite GT memory in video

Just one of many. Dwyer’s run to start the third quarter vs. the dwags in 2008 lit the fuse to the explosion that was about to happen. THWG.

Nice. For some reason I thought the dive up the middle TD started the second half (after we recovered a fumble on the kickoff). That was a hell of a day (and night) in Athens.

Just one of many. Dwyer’s run to start the third quarter vs. the dwags in 2008 lit the fuse to the explosion that was about to happen. THWG.

Sitting in a box there at Sanford Stadium and my buddy asks me what I thought PJ was doing at halftime.
I said, first, taking a leak.
Two, a short paint peeling session.
Third, telling em we can beat these guys if we don't play with our heads up our ass.

I'm still surprised Georgia didn't defend the two-point play after Dwyer's TD better. Because it was essentially the same play to the other side. And PJ loved to do that. If a play broke big to one side, he'd call the exact same play to the other side right after that.

the box was about half and half good guys and Mutts. We got mighty rambunctious after Nesbitt scored to tie it up.
Got even more rambunctious about 30 seconds later.....

God, what a great day in Athens.

Back