Your favorite GT memory in video

We don't need no stinkin passes
couldn't find the 1974 game in athens , i was at this revenge for rudy game in 1976
On November 6, 1976, Georgia Tech upset 11th-ranked Notre Dame 23-14 at Grant Field. The Yellow Jackets won without attempting a single pass. True freshman quarterback Gary Lanier got sacked on the game's opening drive, and Coach Pepper Rodgers decided not to throw another pass. The Yellow Jackets rushed for 368 yards in the win.

I was there too. Definitely my favorite moment. I'll post another as my favorite experience.

I will never forget on the game winning drive, I believe it was 3rd down with the game on the line, JT dropped back to pass and had a defender sticking to him. He did a mean pump fake and shook the guy to pick up a first down.
People forget how clutch he could be when the pressure was on.

Including me. I nearly fell off of the upper deck during that play.

If I recall, this was still when GT-UGA game was on Thanksgiving. I was playing in a youth football tournament in Tennessee and several of my coaches went to Atlanta for the game. My dad wouldn’t let me go and I was pissed…anywho glad you didn’t fall off the deck.

In this thread, you are to post a video of your favorite GT memory. Every post should include a video to optimize awesome memories per post. Any posts without a video mean that you secretly root for the dwags.

Was there live with my late son, and it will always be one of my greatest GT memories.

Was there live with my late son, and it will always be one of my greatest GT memories.

Great game against a good FSU team. So sorry about your son but glad y’all got to experience that together. My best memories of GT football were/are with my dad.

If I recall, this was still when GT-UGA game was on Thanksgiving. I was playing in a youth football tournament in Tennessee and several of my coaches went to Atlanta for the game. My dad wouldn’t let me go and I was pissed…anywho glad you didn’t fall off the deck.
Super Football Saturday Night on TBS

I was a senior that year and there was no way in hell I was giving my roommate a 4.0 that quarter.

Back