Your favorite GT memory in video

Loudest game I've ever attended at Grant Field. Incredible comeback.

Yep, and the lower east under the overhang (pre-renovation) was half empty - a lot of people gave up and left at halftime, including most of my crew.

JRjr

This is the loudest I ever heard BDS@HGF.

Totally agree. VPI in 09 came close, but this game was just insane towards the end. Helped that it was a beautiful day and it was family weekend.

May as well add this one. This assures my top ~10 favorite GT moments have been captured.

I was there for that game - I damn near threw up when they got so close to scoring. I was on the Wardlaw deck in the South end zone so couldn’t see what happened but went with the crowd response. Best day ever.

Went in that endzone after the game and grabbed a handfull of grass which I still have.

I was there for that game - I damn near threw up when they got so close to scoring. I was on the Wardlaw deck in the South end zone so couldn’t see what happened but went with the crowd response. Best day ever.

Went in that endzone after the game and grabbed a handfull of grass which I still have.
So you got a real good view of the birth of the legend of Goose Godsey. :bigthumbup:

Back