your favorite player is....

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
I'm going with uno. I've liked him since day 1. Marcus was a close second.

I don't think I can answer that with all fairness but I'll try:

Roddy Jones, Bebe Thomas, and Nick Claytor (this guy is probably my real favorite).

Gotta go with Jon Dwyer based on the overall person that he is. Friends of our family (a couple of hardcore UGA fans) have been close to Jon and his family since Jon was little and they have always bragged on how he's just an exceptional all-around person.

It's hard to pick a favorite player in this group because Tech football is once again an absolute joy to watch.

Too hard for me to answer, but I guess it'd be Bebe. He played very unselfishly last year and laid some monster blocks so everybody else could get the glory. I found myself rooting for him more than any other player as the season progressed.

Diesel. He went to high school about 8 minutes from my parents house. Plus....he's the Diesel.

Diesel followed by Bebe. I liked that huge 96 yard dwyer run against duke I think where Bebe laid someone out on the 5 yard line just because...

Myself I gotta say Lucas Cox. Blocks great, scores TD's, steamrolls people, and lest we forget, catches passes from wide receivers :D

Morgan Burnett. He seems to be in on every play. When we're on defense, it is fun to watch just him.

I'm going with Dwyer, because a couple of us always threw up the "shocker" to represent a 2 and 1. It took people a while to figure that out, even with us screaming "put some Dwyer in that ho!" :laugher:

Morgan Burnette (did I spell that right?) I mostly don't follow defense but this guy was all around the ball all season, add in the UGA return and there ya go.

My fav. "Playa" is PJ though haha.

Lucas Cox. All the way. He's a beast, and he's keeping the family tradition going. Nothing warms my heart more then to see him rumbling down the field for a big gain.

Diesel. I've never seen a big guy with speed like that. If he breaks past the LOS, the question isn't if the safety can catch up to him, but if the guy can get close enough to be on camera when Dwyer crosses the endzone. He never pulls up. He runs full speed the whole way.

I like Josh Nesbitt. He comes to play and hates to lose. He doesn't talk smack. The look on his face says it all.

Back