your favorite player is....

Roddy, hands down. 3 reasons:

1) Could be a featured back in many schemes and for many teams (a la Tashard), but he simply does what you want him to do.

2) One of the hardest workers on the team.

3) Puts the "Student" in "Student-Athlete".

#2 would be Lucas Cox, followed closely by Cooper Taylor

I like how Nesbitt scores TD's, he just walks off as if it's his 118th TD or something. No big deal.

Nice to have so many to choose from, innit? Ooh, we're going to be good this year. :biggthumpup:

I'm going with Dwyer, because a couple of us always threw up the "shocker" to represent a 2 and 1. It took people a while to figure that out, even with us screaming "put some Dwyer in that ho!" :laugher:

Thats awesome! Put some Dwyer in that ho!!!! aaahhhahahaha

Mine is the second leading tackler on the team - Cooper Taylor. Fast & fundamentally sound, imo the surest tackler on the team.

Mine's the long-snapper, whoever he is, since I don't remember a bad punt snap this season (correct me if I'm wrong). Since long-snappers usually only get an adequate or poor rating, I'll mention him this time.

Mine's the long-snapper, whoever he is, since I don't remember a bad punt snap this season (correct me if I'm wrong). Since long-snappers usually only get an adequate or poor rating, I'll mention him this time.

He was good on punts. Field goal/XP snaps is another story.

B-Back Jonathan Dwyer
QB Josh Nesbitt
ROV Morgan Burnett
LB Anthony Barnes
OL Dan Voss

More favorites:

A-Back Roddy Jones
A-Back Lucas Cox
To-Be Hybrid B-Back/A-Back SuperAthlete Anthony Allen

Continued List:

WR BayBay Thomas
CB Rashaad Reid