Your **** mind

The Jacket

The Coat
Is it rite? If not, there is still time. We'll start you out with a couple of these.

2008417910.jpg

slideshow_842711_tech7.jpg

And one of these.

[y]Z4wmLn7DNvM[/y]

Feel free to contribute to the cause of getting the **** minds of your brethren rite. It is nearly time to destroy the thugs.

Ya herd? I don't have any photos or videos of us pwning Miami, but i'll see some this weekend.

no. Not confident at all. That was two years ago, they owned GT last year.
Fellow Tech fans, if you are experiencing symptoms - like this poor individual - please let us help you. Symptoms include but are not limited to:

- Missing the ****ing point
- Being a negative nancy
- Not being able to sit in the Letterwinner's Suite
- Bringing pessimism to a bummer-free zone
- Posting in this thread without taking a shot at ThugU

Or if you have been previously diagnosed as being a Yetman, please contact any one of StingTalk's caring members.

It's your **** mind, isn't it about time you got it rite?

sarcasm, it's a bitch.

Anywho, I am somewhat confident. I am not quite sold on Tevin just yet, but Miami's back up helped put up over 500 yards of offense last week. So, he's pretty good still and Miami's offense is easier than ours from the QB's standpoint.

I like that we are at home.

sarcasm, it's a bitch.

Anywho, I am somewhat confident. I am not quite sold on Tevin just yet, but Miami's back up helped put up over 500 yards of offense last week. So, he's pretty good still and Miami's offense is easier than ours from the QB's standpoint.

Don't try to backtrack.

sarcasm, it's a bitch.

Friend, you're making progress. But I know a **** mind when it's rite - I've seen them and I've been inside of them. You're simply not there yet. But I think I know what you need.

[y]B6Nj4dS5dto[/y]

Prediction:

GT - 52
Miami - 10

and 5 interceptions for the rookie morris

**** mind = rite

Prediction:

GT - 52
Miami - 10

and 5 interceptions for the rookie morris

**** mind = rite

I'm feeling this. I'm getting good vibes from this post. Except I'm thinking maybe this isn't a prediction so much as you're a time traveler here to tell us about our victory.

And I'm thinking you left the game at halftime to do it.

Tech - 94
Miami - 10

I'm feeling this. I'm getting good vibes from this post. Except I'm thinking maybe this isn't a prediction so much as you're a time traveler here to tell us about our victory.

Tech - 94
Miami - 10

Oh, you've been paying attention.

http://www.stingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49181

Let me share visions of the future that have been revealed to me.

Miami narrowly defeats Maryland and is favored coming to Georgia Tech.

Then they come to ATL high on themselves and confident that they have a chance at the ACC championship. And get DESTROMINATED. Georgia Tech will brutally torture and kill the men, rape the women, enslave the children, and salt the Earth of their homeland. The repercussions of this colossal massacre will be of such an extreme magnitude that no fruitful undertaking will stem from those lands for generations.

And not because Miami is bad. Miami can be quite good. It is because now Georgia Tech is THAT TEAM. The one that knows HOW to win. The record does not show it. But the epic beatdown of OLD TESTAMENT FIRE AND BRIMSTONE LOOK ON IT AND YOU TURN TO SALT type biblical proportions on 11/13 will reveal this fact.

2008 was child's play. GT wins by 40+.

Do not chastise me for I am not the musician, only the instrument.

Tech - 94
Miami - 10

BLASPHEMY!

Unless my time machine can take me back to finish the game!!!

By the way, the stadium was ROCKIN even though it was a nooner... oh, I mean WILL BE rockin and WILL BE a nooner...

Back