Your **** mind

I'm going to be in Flarda during this game and will most likely have to watch it at a bar full of ThugU fans. I'm gonna show them how a mind looks when it's rite. And how it sounds. I'm gonna get my mind thrown rite out of a bar.

BLASPHEMY!

Unless my time machine can take me back to finish the game!!!

By the way, the stadium was ROCKIN even though it was a nooner... oh, I mean WILL BE rockin and WILL BE a nooner...

Of course. I just assumed that a beating so small and merciful as 52-10 would only be our first two quarters of work. After that is when we stop worrying so much about scoring points and start focusing on stealing souls. And then we're going to score a little more anyway.

I hear the Whistle. And I taste victory.

Tarrant takes two picks back to score and AA racks up 200 yards while Tevin completes 72% of his passes and rushes for 3 TDs.

527 rushing yards, 217 passing.

GT doesn't punt the entire game.

Let me share visions of the future that have been revealed to me.

Miami narrowly defeats Maryland and is favored coming to Georgia Tech.

Then they come to ATL high on themselves and confident that they have a chance at the ACC championship. And get DESTROMINATED. Georgia Tech will brutally torture and kill the men, rape the women, enslave the children, and salt the Earth of their homeland. The repercussions of this colossal massacre will be of such an extreme magnitude that no fruitful undertaking will stem from those lands for generations.

You're Nostradamus so far.

Saturday's ESPN ticker for the 3:30 games ...

Miami 6 GT 45

Tevin Washington 107 yards rushing,1 TD, 183 yards passing, 2 TD

Anthony Allen 143 yards rushing, 2 TD

Orwin Smith 97 yard KO return, 1 TD

I hope we banish Miami to a dark oblivion!

WRE104.jpg

Orwin Smith 97 yard KO return, 1 TD

Please, please, pretty please, can this happen? We have to have the longest drought (for BCS-conference teams) in this category. It must come to an end, and it must end now. If it does, I will be very mad that I wasn't able to watch the game live. In fact, I'll be giving a talk during a good chunk of the first half, so I won't even be able to check tweets or gametracker.

Fellow Tech fans, if you are experiencing symptoms - like this poor individual - please let us help you. Symptoms include but are not limited to:

- Missing the ****ing point
- Being a negative nancy
- Not being able to sit in the Letterwinner's Suite
- Bringing pessimism to a bummer-free zone
- Posting in this thread without taking a shot at ThugU

Or if you have been previously diagnosed as being a Yetman, please contact any one of StingTalk's caring members.

It's your **** mind, isn't it about time you got it rite?
Yetman!! whatever happened to that ass_ _ _ _?:laugher:

first Tech game I remember watching on TV, and consequently the first time I cheered for GT because I hated Miami.

[y]H8wzii80JuA[/y]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8wzii80JuA

I hope one of the players cries at the end of tomorrow's game.

I hope the announcers laugh at how they always say they're back.

I hope Miami goes back home and destroys VT after we destroy them.

I hope Randy Shannon stands there all day, arms crossed and glancing at the scoreboard, not saying a damn word for the entire game.

f*** the canes, their thug fans, and their putting their thumbs together and yelling "Iss awl about da UUUUUUUU". Bring your knife-proof vests (there's a difference), because they'll be smuggling in prison shanks. I just hope when they start a fight either on the field or in the stands, our fans/players keep their f*** mind rite and go Gold Standard on their ass.

Reminiscence + Stab at Miami (Pun) = f*** mind rite.

PS: what game was this at?:
miamiFailure%5B1%5D.JPG

Back