You're Gonna Be Doin' a Lot of Doobie Rollin'...

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
When you're livin' in a van down by the river!!

matt-foley-chris-farley-286989_320_240.jpg

Tyrann Mathieu and Jordan Jefferson arrested for 10 bags of high quality marijuana.

After Mathieu, 20, gave the police his consent to search the apartment, officers discovered a marijuana grinder, a digital scale and 10 bags of high-grade marijuana, including seven in Bryant's backpack, according to the report.

Police say they were called to the apartment complex after receiving a complaint about a man, who later was identified as the 22-year-old Jefferson, forcing his way through the security gate before going to Mathieu's apartment.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8552111/tyrann-mathieu-former-lsu-tigers-cornerback-arrested-drug-charges

Wow what an idiot. Hope Honey Badger enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame last year because his career is over.

Why the ---- do you consent to a search when you know you have illegal ---- in the apartment?

Make them get a warrant. and flush as much in the meantime as possible

10 bags? Is that the little envelope bags the sell in the hood or 10 real bags?

Why the ---- do you consent to a search when you know you have illegal ---- in the apartment?

This guy might be the dumbest person on the planet.

ding ding ding!!

Make them come back with a warrant and ditch your stash. Haven't they ever watched crime dramas on TV? I know when a guy I know used to smoke weed he spend hours watching law and order reruns on the USA network.

What a waste. It's really hard to feel sorry for these guys nowadays.

It blows my mind that a person can be such a degenerate ______ that they literally can't stay out of jail or off drugs for about 8 months and get into an NFL camp.

8 months. If he simply acted like a born again and repented his evil ways, and just trained, worked out and said 3-4 prepared statements anytime the press go to him; somebody would draft him and he'd make millions.

It blows my mind that a person can be such a degenerate ______ that they literally can't stay out of jail or off drugs for about 8 months and get into an NFL camp.

8 months. If he simply acted like a born again and repented his evil ways, and just trained, worked out and said 3-4 prepared statements anytime the press go to him; somebody would draft him and he'd make millions.

He should have gone on a mission to Jamaica. Too bad he went to the wrong school for that.

and then he would have wasted it all in a year and be in the same situation, didn't really lose much

Back