Zero

FatJacket

Helluva Engineer
In all the scores in yesterdays games, of the 25 Top ranked teams, we are the only P5 team with a ZERO. There’s no other. It’s hard to imagine.

ZERO

it’s what our tickets should cost.

I know ZERO is a score. But is ZERO a number?

how many ZEROs can you divide the season by and keep the coach.

hire Deion now!

Last edited:
If all the scores in yesterdays games, of the 25 Top ranked teams, we are the only P5 team with a ZERO. That’s none. It’s hard to imagine.

I know ZERO is a score. But is ZERO a number?

how many ZEROs can you divide the season by and keep the coach.

hire Deion now!
Not a Deion Fan... I would go with Jamey Chadwell, Shawn Clark, or Jeff Monken...But if Collins is fired and Deion hired, I would support Primetime 100%.

If we hire Deion I think you’ll soon start coming up with negative number metaphors.

I would take the Deion gamble. We’ve already lost a decade of football. If not Deion whoever suggested Curt Cignetti nailed it. Look up his wiki page as its extremely impressive.

First someone has to have the balls to fire the coach and or the AD. We are told we don't have the money, but just like the government they find money if they need it, cost can be cut on things.

I would take the Deion gamble. We’ve already lost a decade of football. If not Deion whoever suggested Curt Cignetti nailed it. Look up his wiki page as its extremely impressive.

What? In the past decade we've won an Orange Bowl, beat U[sic]GA twice, and had four winning seasons.

I'm not saying we should go back to the option but to say we've lost a decade of football is highly revisionist history.

What? In the past decade we've won an Orange Bowl, beat U[sic]GA twice, and had four winning seasons.

I'm not saying we should go back to the option but to say we've lost a decade of football is highly revisionist history.

14 & 16 were nice for sure but we’ve been mostly irrelevant for nearly a decade and they’ll be hurdles for the next coach early on. PJs finish and Collins entire tenure have been meaningless to the world of college football. Nobody cares about GTfootball. It’s a lost decade.

14 & 16 were nice for sure but we’ve been mostly irrelevant for nearly a decade and they’ll be hurdles for the next coach early on. PJs finish and Collins entire tenure have been meaningless to the world of college football. Nobody cares about GTfootball. It’s a lost decade.

If finishing #7 in the nation is meaningless to the world of college football, then it's not just been a lost decade -- it's been a lost three decades, really.

I'd suggest either recalibrating your expectations or going to root for one of the five teams that actually has a shot at the national title on a regular basis, because things are unlikely to ever get significantly better than beating U[sic]GA and finishing #7 in the nation.

Again, not advocating for the return of the option or saying that it didn't hurt us going forward. Just saying it's crazy to think that a decade which included two victories over U[sic]GA, an Orange bowl win, and multiple winning seasons constitutes a "lost decade" for Georgia Tech in the modern era.

I would have liked to see us bring in a fullback for some of the off tackle plays. Our TE's really are useless. I'd prefer a Mike Cox style fullback leading the way. We had the ball off 6-8 yards deep from the shotgun and lose 3-5 yards on first down quite often.

A 10-year setback is hard to take seriously. It screams “irrational” and “emotional.”

Duke had won six total games in the five years before Cutcliffe. He surpassed that halfway into his second SEASON. Who we hire will make all the difference.
Cutcliffe?? I mean he can get daniel jones as a 1st round pick??

My point is Deion would be worse than Collins.
So you think Neon Deion would have lost to Western Carolina? Deon and his gold chain Tigers would whip those WC guys like a toothless mule.

think of the recruiting Deon could do … inviting the greatest players to the ATL. man, I can see it. Build the new modern “U” with the recruiting. Except we be Da “I”. And can show support with 1 hand.

original-20240-1433182860-10.jpg

Back