Zero

original-20240-1433182860-10.jpg
Has NIL money written all over it. Great idea!

We already got Chicken dude. And we got breakfast. We even got hot dogs. If we get neon Deion we could add Chinese. Maybe get some of the students back into the stadium.

Zero.

what some of y’all MGT majors got on your first Thermo test.

I’ll play:

Zero snaps by a backup QB this season.

Zero 4th quarter points in the last 5 games.

Zero 4th down conversions (2 sacks!)

Zero 4th quarter touches for Dontae Smith.

Zero red zone stops.

Zero timeouts used all game vs a hurry-up offense.

Zero chance Deion coaches at Tech.

I would have liked to see us bring in a fullback for some of the off tackle plays. Our TE's really are useless. I'd prefer a Mike Cox style fullback leading the way. We had the ball off 6-8 yards deep from the shotgun and lose 3-5 yards on first down quite often.
We also show the ball in the deep handoff.

I’ll play:

Zero snaps by a backup QB this season.

Of the many infuriating things about Saturday, leaving Sims in during a 42-0 blowout, and not getting any snaps for the backup was maddening and mind-boggling.
If you're a backup QB and they don't put you in when your team is down by 42 points and there is no hope of winning, what's the chance you decide to stick around for more of this öööö show?
I'd say that's zero too. And I wouldn't blame 'em.

Anyone else notice Clown hold up four fingers after the third quarter ended ... down by forty-friggin'-two?

Just watched 1 minute of yesterday's game as I was looking for something to watch.

So we get an INT 0:24 before halftime to mercifully stop Ole Miss from scoring.

There are 2 options here:
1. Try to throw a few quick passes and maybe get into long-FG range or perhaps a Hail Mary. We're down 21 so why the öööö not?
or
2. Take a knee - no need to do anything stupid here, just run the clock out and go to halftime. Cowardly but at least not illogical.

Apparently, according to Clown Coach, there's a 3rd option:
3. Line up in the shotgun for a pointless handoff up the middle, followed by an even-stranger snap at 0:02 on the game clock and having Sims....keep it up the middle? Why do you run either of these plays at all?!

Geoff Collins has no business being on ANY sideline as HC. The man is completely clueless about coaching the game of football. There's literally not one logical reason why you'd ever take Option 3 unless you're a ööööing moron.

We already got Chicken dude. And we got breakfast. We even got hot dogs. If we get neon Deion we could add Chinese. Maybe get some of the students back into the stadium.
I honestly think Deion is too smart to come here as he awaits the call of his alma mater. It is only a matter of time.

I agree that not playing another QB down 42-0 was baffling. Our backups lack game experience - this was the ideal chance to get that experience playing a quarter. Plus, running the risk of getting your QB hurt in a 42-0 rout is foolish. Yesterday the 4th quarter should have been about getting players needed reps and keeping attitudes right.

I agree that not playing another QB down 42-0 was baffling. Our backups lack game experience - this was the ideal chance to get that experience playing a quarter. Plus, running the risk of getting your QB hurt in a 42-0 rout is foolish. Yesterday the 4th quarter should have been about getting players needed reps and keeping attitudes right.
I'd argue that's not even the main reason to switch QBs. Why not at least just see what the other QBs can do. Sims showed zero fight in this game, just going through the motions. Why did we even bother recruiting transfer QBs?

Not a Deion Fan... I would go with Jamey Chadwell, Shawn Clark, or Jeff Monken...But if Collins is fired and Deion hired, I would support Primetime 100%.
The man took a helicopter from a Braves game to go start in a Falcons game. That just screams "winner."

Edit: Yeah, I get it. We probably lost that game.

Other way around. Football game in Miami. Flight to Pittsburgh. Helicopter to Three Rivers.

Dolphins won 21-17. Pirates won 7-1 (he didn't play).
My memory is fading fast on me

Well not really a memory, but you get the idea

I'd argue that's not even the main reason to switch QBs. Why not at least just see what the other QBs can do. Sims showed zero fight in this game, just going through the motions. Why did we even bother recruiting transfer QBs?
Bee-wildering. One would have to ask that question of Collins, just to see what he would offer up?

The sequence before halftime is just a precursor of things to come.

Back