öööö the SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mutt defense so bad it fired its DC after this game held us to 100 less rushing yards than normal. Held Dwyer to 33 yards on 14 carries.

Richt out-coached PJ though PJ did us no favors by inexplicably throwing 4 straight bombs from the UGA 46 with almost 2 minutes left in the game. Even the announcers were like "PJ is playing OAK Raider football with the vertical game lol". Sideline bombs and post patterns. Bizarre playcalling and probably the worst home loss of the PJ Era, though the 2013 debacle is a close 2nd. PJ was not a good close-game finisher though.

So I guess you agree that Calvin Johnson was no longer playing for us in 2009? You moron.
Yes I get BayBay and Calvin mixed up all the time. You’re still a moron for saying Tech lost because the offense “got shut down.” Did both DCs that game get fired after? It was not a pretty game for either defense. You dumb.

You hated on the O on another site. If you gave support to the staff regardless then kudos. It didn’t seem like it at the time but maybe that was a wrong assumption.

But no you ain’t no Saban. Your opinion is no better than any random fan. You are a huge Clown supporter, were and remain wrong about his ability, and you were a complete ass to any that didn’t drink the juice. Still are.

He won 8 games yes, it just took him 3 years to get there instead of the one you predicted.

Post those hated O post

My opinion must mean something if it’s preventing you from enjoying your afternoon with these stupid “Ah Ha!” Post

Yes I get BayBay and Calvin mixed up all the time. You’re still a moron for saying Tech lost because the offense “got shut down.” Did both DCs that game get fired after? It was not a pretty game for either defense. You dumb.

Their D held us to 24 points in a year where we averaged almost 34. PJ's playcalling certainly didn't help but holding Dwyer to 33 yards on 14 carries is the definition of a shut-down.
We didn't fire our DC. They fired theirs.
You stupid.

2760268E-5D30-444D-A538-A3F42A5BF05B.jpeg

öööö you SEC

Seems like for your forward progress to be stopped your arm that is carrying the ball should also be stopped. Regardless of what the rules say I feel like the whistle was blown too early

Seems like for your forward progress to be stopped your arm that is carrying the ball should also be stopped. Regardless of what the rules say I feel like the whistle was blown too early
Nope. Got stacked up. Happens all the time. If they didn’t blow the whistle then the defense would just drive the runner back as far as they want or can. The D would also cause fumbles while they are just stalemated.

Then why is it still the rule?
Well let’s compare to the 2014 uga game. Do you remember the fumble play where supposedly they stripped the ball from Justin Thomas when he may have stretched over the plane and ran it back for a touchdown? That scrum lasted for a long while after the progress had been stopped.

The rule is supposed to be about safety when you can’t tell if a runner is down. If you want to argue that the 2014 is just football then I’m all ears. But there are conflicting stances.

TLDR: the broken part is that the tv shows the ref is an idiot and we can’t do anything about it.

Post those hated O post

My opinion must mean something if it’s preventing you from enjoying your afternoon with these stupid “Ah Ha!” Post
Only Ah Ha that matters is Collins is a clown that can’t win and unfortunately the joke is on Tech.

Their D held us to 24 points in a year where we averaged almost 34. PJ's playcalling certainly didn't help but holding Dwyer to 33 yards on 14 carries is the definition of a shut-down.
You stupid.
24 points and 340 yards of offense given up is no shutdown on D.

Giving up 415 yards of offense (339 rushing) and losing the turnover battle by 1 is what lost the game. You’re an idiot. Other teams managed to stop the 3O. No serious person would claim uga D in 2009 did. Just own that you were wrong or have a very twisted sense of what a “shut down” D performance is.

You stupid.

And Dave Womack was fired Jan 8, 2010. And it was because of that uga game ya moron. Tech didn’t force a punt. So yes he was fired for that performance after the season. You want to point the finger at play calling in that game on O? You dumb for sure. It was a loss due primarily to poor D play and near zero ability to stop the uga rushing game. Get a clue.

Want to say Iowa shut our O down that year? No argument. But uga? Man please you damn dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back