öööö the SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
I’m beginning to wonder how many of you guys either were at or watched the 2009 game. The turning point was when the mutts disabled Nesbitt on the cheap shot twisting his leg in the pile. Should have been an ejection. That came after the Scott Blair chip shot miss, then a mutt fumble. We ended up with 3 pts instead of 14. Next drive of ours Jaybo Shaw threw an INT and mutt scores a TD. 21 pt swing. Pretty much the ballgame right there, although we almost pulled it off.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I’m beginning to wonder how many of you guys either were at or watched the 2009 game. The turning point was when the mutts disabled Nesbitt on the cheap shot twisting his leg in the pile. Should have been an ejection. That came after the Scott Blair chip shot miss, then a mutt fumble. We ended up with 3 pts instead of 14. Next drive of ours Jaybo Shaw threw an INT and mutt scores a TD. 21 pt swing. Pretty much the ballgame right there, although we almost pulled it off.
It didn't help that UGAg could run the ball right up the gut at will.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
When is the love affair with Leach gonna end?
Hey, the Pirate schtick and all is fun. But in 20 seasons, he's had two double digit win totals and only one co-conference division title. Granted, working at longtime college football backwater places like Texas Tech and Washington State doesn't help. But his overall career winning percentage is under .600, I think.

JJacket

Hey, the Pirate schtick and all is fun. But in 20 seasons, he's had two double digit win totals and only one co-conference division title. Granted, working at longtime college football backwater places like Texas Tech and Washington State doesn't help. But his overall career winning percentage is under .600, I think.
20211229_113139.jpg

OmnipoTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Seriously? You don’t think Bama and UGA are top 4 teams? I hate the SEC as well, but come on. That’s like saying Clemson wasn’t a legit champ because the rest of the ACC stunk. Don’t worry though, relief is on the way. With the bowl system collapsing in front of our eyes with cancellations and opt outs this will speed the expansion process so everyone will have a fair shot.
UGA does not belong, they got dick slapped like it was going out of style in the SEC Championship.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
UGA does not belong, they got dick slapped like it was going out of style in the SEC Championship.
I think every conference should have only one team in the four team playoffs. This is the second year in a row that a team got clobbered in their championship game but still got into a four team playoff. I expect Georgia will win the national championship. I hate it, but they do seem like the best team. But, I think it makes the whole thing look stupid for a team to get smeared in their championship game and then be given a spot in a four team playoff. If they change the rule to limit conferences to one playoff team, or expand the playoff to 16 teams and say each of the Power Five conferences gets two teams every year, it would do more than anything else to keep the SEC from destroying college football.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Leach's offense has run its course. Rules changes have rendered it nonviable in modern college football. Top recruits don't want to go there anymore. It's time for a change.

JJacket

Leach's offense has run its course. Rules changes have rendered it nonviable in modern college football. Top recruits don't want to go there anymore. It's time for a change.
Not sure if you are joking or not, but you are actually correct. He's a one trick pony now.

Beeski

Dodd-Like
Here is that game / play. The crowd reaction shot guy holding his white GT hat....is me:

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Here is that game / play. The crowd reaction shot guy holding his white GT hat....is me:
There’s a lot of teenagers on here or their dicks are as long as their memories. It’s often hard to tell. You’re obviously a bit more seasoned and probably a fan that has really followed the team over the years.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
What a clown! Ask them who was showing up to practices and giving support when they were begging for it bc no one else felt welcomed there.

I guess my opinion, Saban, and many others around the SEC are worthless as well. Last season should’ve been better, but if think anyone was coming in here hitting the ground running with mess of an OL we left with,then your opinion is as worthless as you proclaim mine to be.

Use your alt front, search and show me where i didn’t give the last staff support.
You hated on the O on another site. If you gave support to the staff regardless then kudos. It didn’t seem like it at the time but maybe that was a wrong assumption.

But no you ain’t no Saban. Your opinion is no better than any random fan. You are a huge Clown supporter, were and remain wrong about his ability, and you were a complete ass to any that didn’t drink the juice. Still are.

He won 8 games yes, it just took him 3 years to get there instead of the one you predicted.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
No, You are stupid. The 2nd best offense we had under PJ was stymied all night. Our own pass D shut their passing down completely.

And "Calvin" hadn't been on campus in 2 years!

You're a moron too.
It wasn’t a defensive struggle at all moron. It was a 30-24 game Tech lost because they couldn’t stop or tackle uga running backs. Game ended on a dropped ball on 4th down that would have been a 1st down if caught. You dumb bro.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
It wasn’t a defensive struggle at all moron. It was a 30-24 game Tech lost because they couldn’t stop or tackle uga running backs. Game ended on a dropped ball on 4th down that would have been a 1st down if caught. You dumb bro.
A mutt defense so bad it fired its DC after this game held us to 100 less rushing yards than normal. Held Dwyer to 33 yards on 14 carries.

Richt out-coached PJ though PJ did us no favors by inexplicably throwing 4 straight bombs from the UGA 46 with almost 2 minutes left in the game. Even the announcers were like "PJ is playing OAK Raider football with the vertical game lol". Sideline bombs and post patterns. Bizarre playcalling and probably the worst home loss of the PJ Era, though the 2013 debacle is a close 2nd. PJ was not a good close-game finisher though.

So I guess you agree that Calvin Johnson was no longer playing for us in 2009? You moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.