öööö you uga, burn in hell

Never forget that Georgia fans are not people and their souls are not like yours and mine. Theirs are simple, unevolved, mindless with no concept of good or right, and inhabiting putrid, inbred husks only so that they might die and suffer in the lowest, blackest depths of a hell that is hot and horrific beyond the comprehension of beings who have ever known love or happiness.

Cause it was a tackle. What would the penalty have been? GT having a weak, small team?
I suppose I'm thinking today's rules and unnecessary roughness / unsportsmanlike conduct, but I guess you are right - it was a good football play from a thug.

My advice is to play 18 holes Saturday. And
turn off anything college sports until after Memorial Day. Ignore all celebrations with Red and ack around the state for the next year or 2 starting in January.

If we can't win, at least öööö a few of them up. We won't need to do that, though since we are going ham on that ass Saturday. We are going to embarrass them so badly they'll burn Athens down and transition to soccer or some other öööö. To Hell with georgia.

I'm a Tzuyu guy but I'm peeping that Sana pfp

I'm a Tzuyu guy but I'm peeping that Sana pfp
tumblr_p4bz77uv3O1wxr126o1_500.gif

A few years ago there was no penalty for that kind of play and there was no targeting either. It really looked bad when the Georgia player did that and I thought it should have been a penalty. I'm surprised Godhigh didn't get a serious injury.
Unnecessary roughness has been a penalty as long as I’ve watched football and it should have been called on that play. Without doubt.

Did Snitker know he was doing that for UGA? His words are all completely neutral but then UGA's twitter acted like it was for them.

Snitker is a Midwest guy and I'm doubting that he would knowingly make an ostensibly unpaid ad for one school in the in-state rivalry where he manages

Did Snitker know he was doing that for UGA? His words are all completely neutral but then UGA's twitter acted like it was for them.

Snitker is a Midwest guy and I'm doubting that he would knowingly make an ostensibly unpaid ad for one school in the in-state rivalry where he manages

It is not UGA-specific. It is just about COFH.

It is not UGA-specific. It is just about COFH.
As far as what he says, yes, but as far as what the video shows, definitely not true.

It only has ugag highlights ... The only parts that show Tech v ugag are not good looks for us ...

Also, while he doesn't say anything directly pro-ugag, with the mention of championships and the situation that they're currently in, you don't think he knew it was going to be a pro-ugag video?

As far as what he says, yes, but as far as what the video shows, definitely not true.

It only has ugag highlights ... The only parts that show Tech v ugag are not good looks for us ...

Also, while he doesn't say anything directly pro-ugag, with the mention of championships and the situation that they're currently in, you don't think he knew it was going to be a pro-ugag video?

that’s because it was from the UGA twitter account?

Just wanna contribute to the inbred hate, Always A Jacket, for life...... Trials and tribulations, that's all! THWMFG........ALWAYS

georgia is ööööing boring, we're Atlanta's team god damn it

We're not Atlanta's team. We are what makes this state not Alabama or Mississippi. We are creme de la creme, the elite, the knights in gold and white protecting the peasants in this land of dumbassery. I killed a bottle of scotch with @JWilly tonight so I don't know if this öööö makes sense but I want y'all know to know that to be a Georgia Tech man, whether you graduated from Tech or you proudly wore her colors since you were 5, is an honor that can never be bestowed on anyone for simply existing in Atlanta. It's something you earn. None of you here had a gun put to your head to pick these colors. But you did. And you're still here after getting your heart broken game after game after game for years. You know in your heart, no matter how bad it gets, you are on the same side with the forces of good against the forces of evil, gonorrhea and idiocracy. And one day soon, whether that's today, tomorrow or in 5 years, Atlanta will say we are Georgia Tech's city, not the other way around.

We're not Atlanta's team. We are what makes this state not Alabama or Mississippi. We are creme de la creme, the elite, the knights in gold and white protecting the peasants in this land of dumbassery. I killed a bottle of scotch with @JWilly tonight so I don't know if this öööö makes sense but I want y'all know to know that to be a Georgia Tech man, whether you graduated from Tech or you proudly wore her colors since you were 5, is an honor that can never be bestowed on anyone for simply existing in Atlanta. It's something you earn. None of you here had a gun put to your head to pick these colors. But you did. And you're still here after getting your heart broken game after game after game for years. You know in your heart, no matter how bad it gets, you are on the same side with the forces of good against the forces of evil, gonorrhea and idiocracy. And one day soon, whether that's today, tomorrow or in 5 years, Atlanta will say we are Georgia Tech's city, not the other way around.
You is one eloquent öööööööööööö.

Back