öööö you uga, burn in hell

You is one eloquent öööööööööööö.
My worst is still more eloquent than your drunk ass on any given Tuesday. Stingtalk knows why you can’t do more than one sentence responses.

Did Snitker know he was doing that for UGA? His words are all completely neutral but then UGA's twitter acted like it was for them.

Snitker is a Midwest guy and I'm doubting that he would knowingly make an ostensibly unpaid ad for one school in the in-state rivalry where he manages
He and another player (Jocko) were in Athens the week before at the game and he was honored at the UGA game in front of the home crowd at half time. I found it sort of interesting and assumed Snit had done the same thing at BDS in front of all the Tech fans.

If I was a UGA fan I would take great satisfaction seeing this post at the top of our message board —- especially after we basically chickened out of a fight yesterday—- and were otherwise completely dominated and bloodied every time we could not hide in a corner of the ring or call timeout.

or are we can leave it up until after they win NC and give them even more satisfaction by letting them think we really care?

If I was a UGA fan I would take great satisfaction seeing this post at the top of our message board —- especially after we basically chickened out of a fight yesterday—- and were otherwise completely dominated and bloodied every time we could not hide in a corner of the ring or call timeout.

or are we can leave it up until after they win NC and give them even more satisfaction by letting them think we really care?

Nobody needs anybody’s permission to tell uga to go öööö themselves. And it ain’t our fault the team didn’t match our desire to fight. What’s more embarrassing is 20 new threads and hundreds of posts regurgitating how much we suck and bunch of losers like you wallowing in your misery and jerking off with your tears. Now go öööö yourself.

Nobody needs anybody’s permission to tell uga to go öööö themselves. And it ain’t our fault the team didn’t match our desire to fight. What’s more embarrassing is 20 new threads and hundreds of posts regurgitating how much we suck and bunch of losers like you wallowing in your misery and jerking off with your tears. Now go öööö yourself.
Really?

Last edited:
Back