öööö

speechless. utterly speechless. there were over 8 mins left and a 7 point game WTF

That second down play with Sims - he had a full head of steam - and tripped. This game has been miserable to watch. So many little öööö ups.

FCS talent v. FBS talent on 4th lol

I was worried CPJ would do something stupid in a low scoring affair because he's so impatient...and that's EXACTLY what happened.

Not a "told ya' so" moment from me but just sick of it.

Can't make that call tonight, with the offense going nowhere and getting blown up up front, and the defense playing at least average.

another miserable mediocre season. Gee - wonder why the stands are empty

I usually am one to trust CPJ's judgment but I don't even see how going for it was even an option there. This has been one of the most painful games to watch in a long time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I was worried CPJ would do something stupid in a low scoring affair because he's so impatient...and that's EXACTLY what happened.

Not a "told ya' so" moment from me but just sick of it.

Real stinker. I know it's trite but take back the stupid crap and we win. Heads up butts. We helped VT win. They didn't beat us near as bad as we beat ourselves. There's really no excuse for that. Oh well. Did they burn Griffin's shirt?

Back