#1 Ranked Football Prospect

Guy seems to have a great head on his shoulders. Understands he'd be studying business, understands Tech grads be making millions up in buildings, understands we're a good football school, understands the benefits of living in a big city. I am really glad to hear some appreciation for what we've got from a top recruit. Hey, wasn't this essentially BOR's sales pitch?

That out of the way, this is a #1 ranked butthurt futures thread in the making. I am all-in, here.

That out of the way, this is a #1 ranked butthurt futures thread in the making. I am all-in, here.

MA2AvJR.jpg

Guy seems to have a great head on his shoulders. Understands he'd be studying business, understands Tech grads be making millions up in buildings, understands we're a good football school, understands the benefits of living in a big city. I am really glad to hear some appreciation for what we've got from a top recruit. Hey, wasn't this essentially BOR's sales pitch?

Yeah. If nothing else, it's pretty refreshing to see a #1 recruit that sounds intelligent and sensible. I'm sure we'll keep in touch with him.

No one really expects to land this kid. Therefore butthurt futures are still pretty expensive. Wait a couple months and see if this kid shows up to a game or two. THEN is the time to buy.

is this like saying "she has a great personality?"

it's like saying urban meyer wouldn't have to leave when he graduates, he won't be caught with guns/drugs in the trunk sophomore year, he won't kill a bunch of hookers, etc.

also, he is the #1 recruit, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

No one really expects to land this kid. Therefore butthurt futures are still pretty expensive. Wait a couple months and see if this kid shows up to a game or two. THEN is the time to buy.

That would never happen.

209143.jpg

I'm with you. I wouldn't say zero. It likely is more difficult but not undoable.

Still, the fact that the No. 1 prospect in the nation took an unofficial to Tech says a lot to start with. That he enjoyed his visit and came away with a lot of positive things to say is even bigger. It may not land us him but who knows what other prospect might see that and decide to make an unofficial visit and find out he likes it.

I still say get that kid up to Atlanta for an official visit for a night game with the midtown skyline for a backdrop.

If this kid ain't from in-state, we don't sniff a visit.

If this kid ain't from in-state, we don't sniff a visit.

Yeah, I don't disagree. But getting a kid from Albany, GA to visit is pretty big. Last kid I can remember getting from Alabany was Daryl Smith and he worked out pretty well for us.

Yeah, I don't disagree. But getting a kid from Albany, GA to visit is pretty big. Last kid I can remember getting from Alabany was Daryl Smith and he worked out pretty well for us.

They love that D Smith down there... Stopped in a restaurant a little while back and there was a school teacher at the same hibachi table as me. She saw my ring and started in on how wonderful he is. Went on gushing for like 20 minutes.

It's nice to get the pub but really?,a whole story on getting to # SEVEN on his list.Its almost a sympathy article.

It's also nice that his high school coach visited GT. Even if GT doesn't sign this kid his coach may help GT get another player down the road now that he's more familiar with what GT has to offer.

It's nice to get the pub but really?,a whole story on getting to # SEVEN on his list.Its almost a sympathy article.

We were not even on his list till he visited. Now we are and we don't know where in his top 7. We just know the visit went well and it's something we'll have to keep fighting for to see where it takes us both.

dont forget to swallow your bile
also, take that stick out of your butt

Complete waste of time, energy and effort imo...

Just a visit to get UGA to up their ante imho. But would love to be wrong.

Back