2010/2011 Recruiting Thread

Commit Shaq Mason from Columbia, TN could play noseguard. He's 6'2" 305 lbs (and I think he just turned 17). He's an ideal height and size to be a NG in my opinion. His team plays in the State championship tonight and they have by far the best DL in TN. Mason also plays on the OL.

Mason's team won the TN state championship last night. I like how he plays on the DL. He played on the OL too, but I thought he was dominant by plugging up the middle on DL. He could be a good NG. Plays low, gets off blocks well and has good quickness for a big 17 year old.

Snoddy scores 3 TD's in play off game.....looks like we found a good one.

He has a lot of potential. If he would have focused on football in High School he would be getting some big time looks from major programs. He will have a immediate impact on special teams. From his film he's a little raw running and making the right cut back moves. It seems as if he wants to truck a guy instead of run around him.

Has there been any update on Quartterio Morgan?

I recall it being said that he was gonna try to pull his grades up.

He has a lot of potential. If he would have focused on football in High School he would be getting some pretty good looks from major programs. He will have a immediate impact on special teams. From his film he's a little raw running and making the right cut back moves. It seems as if he wants to truck a guy instead of run around him.

fixed

I'm back stateside guys so I'll be working on getting back up to speed on recruiting and updating the OP with our targets and commits. It's been a rough season to follow from afar. My wife said she was happy I wasn't home though cause most weekends would've been miserable. She's probably right about that. Anyway, looks like we have a chance to finish up strong in recruiting which we certainly need right now.

Does anyone know who else visited this past weekend besides those mentioned by faulty Towers?

Can I get a link with all of the players that have committed for 2011? I'm having trouble finding said list.

Found what I was looking for on jackets online. I forgot about the Rivals site! Thanks for the help Eric

AU message boards are claiming they are going to land Tuitt. They say he's visiting this weekend.

Back