2010/2011 Recruiting Thread

We need a big, mean DT in this class, and we need LB's... several like Days.

Any updates lately?

Class size is currently at 15. We're taking around 6-7 more right? Anybody think we're going to add any more major recruits, or will we just fill with our 2nd choices?

Any updates lately?

Class size is currently at 15. We're taking around 6-7 more right? Anybody think we're going to add any more major recruits, or will we just fill with our 2nd choices?

I think we're going after almost 10 more total. I think we still have about 6 of our top picks still in play. Hopefully, we'll get some of them.

Should have stocked up last year ... Recruiting has been awful this year.

Should have stocked up last year ... Recruiting has been awful this year.

If only it worked that way!

And, BTW, much of last year's joy came late and quick after the Groh hire.

Young and Attaouhu were Groh's

Ayers, McCoy, Williams, Johnson all 4*'s were already committed.

I read somewhere (can't remember off the top of my head where) that we are looking good for darian Cooper. Supposedly groh wants him pretty bad to be his nose.

I read somewhere (can't remember off the top of my head where) that we are looking good for darian Cooper. Supposedly groh wants him pretty bad to be his nose.

Commit Shaq Mason from Columbia, TN could play noseguard. He's 6'2" 305 lbs (and I think he just turned 17). He's an ideal height and size to be a NG in my opinion. His team plays in the State championship tonight and they have by far the best DL in TN. Mason also plays on the OL.

Are there any day before signing day recruits we have a chance with? It's a bit far off, but worth asking I suppose.

For those in the know, who are the remaining recruits that we have a very good chance with?

Are we going to be able to fill this class with quality(22-23 guys)?

Back