2010/2011 Recruiting Thread

If it was all about losses then Tuiit would have changed his mind about the notre lame.

Who does romar Morris compare to in our current team? If unc has a 7-5 type season or worse I think butch Davis will be fired and we'll get Morris.

Morris has already run a faster 100m than CJ Spiller did in HS. If that gives you an idea of his speed. Milton is a great pickup because of his all around athleticism which is great to have at AB but Morris is a straight burner, also great to have at AB. I really want Morris. Hopefully UNC makes his mind up for him with their performance this season.

Removed Tuitt, AJ Johnson and Darien Harris.

Changed Chris Milton to AB and marked him as committed.

Class of '13, but Andrew Kwateng of my school looks pretty nice. Not too fast yet though.

Any chance on Ray Drew? He seems to have backed away from UGAg a bit.

We offered Tre Jackson, 6'5" 290, DE. Anybody got any news on this guy? I like his size...

edit-just looked at the first page. seems he might be recruited as a nose instead of end. tore his acl his jr year but seems to be having a good year so far. hopefully our early offer will land him.

Last edited:
We offered Tre Jackson, 6'5" 290, DE. Anybody got any news on this guy? I like his size...

edit-just looked at the first page. seems he might be recruited as a nose instead of end. tore his acl his jr year but seems to be having a good year so far. hopefully our early offer will land him.

Probably should note that he committed this weekend.

i know its early, but a 2012 lb/rb we need to go after is imani cross. izaan cross's brother. he tore his achilles tendon in spring practice and is already back on the field. plays at north hall in gainesville, ga. listed at 6' 220 on scout. hes probably more like 6'1 or 2" 235 or so. he's a man amongst boys in high school and is a great kid. hopefully his brother might convince him to join him at tech.

i know its early, but a 2012 lb/rb we need to go after is imani cross. izaan cross's brother. he tore his achilles tendon in spring practice and is already back on the field. plays at north hall in gainesville, ga. listed at 6' 220 on scout. hes probably more like 6'1 or 2" 235 or so. he's a man amongst boys in high school and is a great kid. hopefully his brother might convince him to join him at tech.

Have heard he has no real interest in GT. If I were a betting man I would bet he goes to USCe.

Anyone heard anything about our interest in Rod Hall (WR) from Laney. I have seen him play first hand and he is amazing. The coaches there say that Tech is looking at him.

Vad Lee is ****ing awesome. Can't wait for him to get to the Flats.

Vad won't be a factor in the QB race.

:rolleyes:

If he enrolls early, he'll be here for spring practice. Therefore by default, he'll be a factor in the QB race if only by pushing those around him.

I didn't say he'd win the starting job, just that he'd make things interesting.

Back