2010/2011 Recruiting Thread

Charlton Co.’s Chris Milton becomes commitment No. 14 for Georgia Tech
September 17, 2010, by Chip Towers

He was at the game. But just bc we beat UNC doesn't mean he will switch. However it can't hurt.

I did not realize that. I will delete the post and never joke about something like that again. I was really just congratulating him on another good game last night.

I just wanna point out to everybody that we are currently ranked #28 in recruiting by Scout right now. Just noticed as I was perusing the rankings.

Who does romar Morris compare to in our current team? If unc has a 7-5 type season or worse I think butch Davis will be fired and we'll get Morris.

Who does romar Morris compare to in our current team? If unc has a 7-5 type season or worse I think butch Davis will be fired and we'll get Morris.

I think Peoples would be the guy he most closely resembles based on height/size/weight and running style. Although he would likely be the fastest RB on the roster if we somehow flip him. NC sprinting champion. Ran a 4.32 in the same SPARQ combine that Hunt-Days did so well at. And his highlights are crammed full of home-runs.

I think Peoples would be the guy he most closely resembles based on height/size/weight and running style. Although he would likely be the fastest RB on the roster if we somehow flip him. NC sprinting champion. Ran a 4.32 in the same SPARQ combine that Hunt-Days did so well at. And his highlights are crammed full of home-runs.

Hopefully Romar doesn't fall down on every pass route though...

Who the heck is Peoples?

How in the heck could he stay committed to unc through all of this. I can understand wanting to be close to home, but nc state and wake forest are right there as well. Unc is on their way to a death penalty similar to Alabama IMO

How in the heck could he stay committed to unc through all of this. I can understand wanting to be close to home, but nc state and wake forest are right there as well. Unc is on their way to a death penalty similar to Alabama IMO

His mind ain't right yet. A few more losses by UNC may change is mind.

Back