Status
Not open for further replies.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
GT Bob YouTube Channel

Google just "upgraded" me to a named channel. My channel is:
YouTube.com/c/+GTBob

I welcome your subscription!

COFH Split and Cover Photo, ACCCG Radio feed, Orange Bowl Feed.

Wofford
Link
[y]DCGbQx6R1FY[/y]

Tulane
Link
[y]ykCQn4n6b7g[/y]

Southern
Link
[y]f-7-Bl3lDz4?[/y]

Virginia Tech
Link
[y]wg7XOIjcqdQ[/y]

ESPNU All Access
Link
[y]wdgDAwjCkW8[/y]

10-03-2014 Coaches Show

Miami - Second half audio is a little off...
Link
[y]gXDFkCg8BpY[/y]

10-11-2014 Coaches Show

Duke
link
[y]FMkjcG7ahEM[/y]

Gameday 360: Georgia Tech Duke

10-17-2014 Coaches Show

UNC
link
[y]6YjPH9SlrUg[/y]

10-24-2014 Coaches Show

Pitt
Link
[y]jPpzS-85cK4[/y]

10-31-2014 Coaches Show

UVA
Link
[y]rYsTaMw-mhg[/y]

Gameday 360: Georgia Tech vs. UVA

NC State
Link
[y]iZGZHM_6itc[/y]

11-14-2014 coaches show

Clemson
Link
[y]mHnzsGxIrV0[/y]

Gameday 360: Georgia Tech Clemson

Clean Old Fashioned Hate
Link
[y]hsmFcN75KmI[/y]

COFH GT Radio
[y]50wlyjhuAio[/y]
Link

ACC Championship Game - some kind Nole fan poted this in full 1080p

Link
[y]kTO4viicBWY[/y]

My copy of the ACC Championship Game - 1080i up convert to 1080p

Link
[y]LjpVeMHOOqw[/y]

Orange Bowl

[y]kv4Y_FBxD1U[/y]

Link

Last edited:
Just had to watch that Snoddy speed again (it's around 1:45 if anyone is interested).

Just had to watch that Snoddy speed again (it's around 1:45 if anyone is interested).

Speed can sometimes be hard to recognize out on a field, but when you see real speed, it is obvious. That play made my friends and I all look at each other with the "holy umlaut" look.

You can download the HD version from TenYardTorrents... May save you the effort of stripping out the commercials, etc.

Thanks man! Maybe we can sticky this? Mods?

Sticky would be great, but hopefully not annoying. As an aside, does anyone know how to get a 1080p recording from cable boxes? I have a 6 tuner Ceton InfiniTV with an M card... It records fine in 720p, but I can't seem to get it over the hump to 1080p. I am using Comcast, but I am not aware of other cable providers that allow for an M-Card that would push up to 1080p. Apologies that this is likely not the right thread...

Edit: The 10YdTorrents thing may work, but I'd have to increase my uploads. Also, I am not sure there are actual 1080 feeds available.

Last edited:
Sticky would be great, but hopefully not annoying. As an aside, does anyone know how to get a 1080p recording from cable boxes? I have a 6 tuner Ceton InfiniTV with an M card... It records fine in 720p, but I can't seem to get it over the hump to 1080p. I am using Comcast, but I am not aware of other cable providers that allow for an M-Card that would push up to 1080p. Apologies that this is likely not the right thread...

Edit: The 10YdTorrents thing may work, but I'd have to increase my uploads. Also, I am not sure there are actual 1080 feeds available.

I honestly don't know what the deal is with the 10 yard torrents website. Like how does anyone get an account on it anyway?

For recording in 1080p if your cable box outputs 1080p you can buy a recorder that just takes in HDMI and records to a HDD/SDD. I've never looked into though. I'm just aware of it.

I honestly don't know what the deal is with the 10 yard torrents website. Like how does anyone get an account on it anyway?

Every once in a while, they offer memberships. You have to keep them on refresh and check it out regularly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for putting this up. Now I can actually watch it (I was at Lake Powell so I had no way to watch it).

So it first puts up the lower resolution versions then later the higher ones? All I see for VT is 360p.

So it first puts up the lower resolution versions then later the higher ones? All I see for VT is 360p.

For some reason, it takes longer for the 720p to post. It should be there later today. I'm not set up yet for 1080p recording yet. I hear that uploading and processing those take 1-2 days.

Edit: the HD version is up now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back