2014 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've emailed the mods, but I can't seem to figure out how to sticky this, but I know if I post here, the thread will be brought back up. Now, that said... If anyone has VHS copies of older games that they wouldn't mind me copying, I'd love to add some historical stuff as well. Heck, I'd relinquish the channel to Stingtalk mods and let it be an archive there.

Maybe we could just bump it every 5 minutes?

Just finished watching. Man, these shows have gotten good! I think it's a new format this year, but I haven't seen any of these since I moved away back when CCG was still here. That was a great piece on Smelter, and awesome to highlight what Burnett is doing in the NFL. Loved the whole thing.

Why u bump with no Miami linky?

Wouldn't it be awesome if this thread was a Sticky?

One of the modz should totally sticky this thread. Would be excellent.

I sent another PM. Look for me to be banned Tuesday with a slight chance of rain by Thursday. More at 11.

Complete noob question. What is the deal with the "overthrown pass" / "stroking the mohawk" thing that Golden and the rest of the DBs are doing? (Golden was doing it after the interception in the endzone.)

Complete noob question. What is the deal with the "overthrown pass" / "stroking the mohawk" thing that Golden and the rest of the DBs are doing? (Golden was doing it after the interception in the endzone.)

I'm interpreting it as, "Uncatchable" (because I intercepted it/deflected it) or "You're in over your heads."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back