2019 Pre-Season Probability Poll Discussion Thread

Thanks. I see asterisks for some, not for others. And none of the polls show as open so I couldn't vote even if I missed one.

That's why I said for people to POST their prediction in that thread.

Ah. Not that it's a big deal, but here's what happens when I click each link in the OP - the 1st 3 and last 3 games open in a separate browser window. On those, I see no asterisk. The other games click through in the original browser window and I see the asterisks on those. Same behavior on Chrome/Linux and Chrome/Android.

Ah. Not that it's a big deal, but here's what happens when I click each link in the OP - the 1st 3 and last 3 games open in a separate browser window. On those, I see no asterisk. The other games click through in the original browser window and I see the asterisks on those. Same behavior on Chrome/Linux and Chrome/Android.

Sounds like a job for @BeeStorm

The ones opening in a new window were because they had www in the URL. I've edited those. I'll bet you don't see the asterisk on those because you aren't logged into the "www" version. The site doesn't handle www or no www gracefully. Should be easy to set, but....

The ones opening in a new window were because they had www in the URL. I've edited those. I'll bet you don't see the asterisk on those because you aren't logged into the "www" version. The site doesn't handle www or no www gracefully. Should be easy to set, but....

I see all the asterisks now. Thanks. I thought we were supposed to stay away from the www version to avoid weird behaviors.

I see all the asterisks now. Thanks. I thought we were supposed to stay away from the www version to avoid weird behaviors.

We are. One of my computers is adding them in on me.

My guesses, which I put a little effort into, added up to 6.8. If you had just asked straight up I would have hoped for 6 wins (and a bowl appearance) but figured anything between 5 and 7 would be within reason. So i guess on a game by game basis I'm leaning a bit optimistically.

8+ wins should be Bobby Dodd coach of the year type stuff.

step into the future grandpa or call dell

Change of plans: If you want any predictions added, post them here so that we don't spam the Football forum with replies to each game thread.

Back